So how many here still believe in THE PROCESS? The big lie....

This team finished 9-7, 8-8 & 7-9 the prior three years to Coach McD & we've been forced fed the process in 2017 & on.....  Yep 5-2, with a cupcake schedule and still we hear particularly on here about the Process.....

Sorry I want more & hope that is the sentiment of most fans & ownership.  

• Sad 2

3 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

This team finished 9-7, 8-8 & 7-9 the prior three years to Coach McD & we've been forced fed the process in 2017 & on.....  Yep 5-2, with a cupcake schedule and still we hear particularly on here about the Process.....

We get it. You don't like the team's direction and winning. You're happy with losing. Now piss off.

• Like (+1) 17
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 9

12 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Process for ay successful organization is both essential and continual.  Now go play somewhere else.

• Like (+1) 3

I still believe in the process, I just don't believe in Allen anymore. 

If there's one thing this staff and front office is not afraid to do, its cut the rope on players that aren't producing.  That shows me if Allen doesn't get it together, they begin to look. 

Edited by TwistofFate
  • Sad 1

This is sooooo so so SO stupid. You are quite literally awful.

on their way to their 2nd playoff berth in 3 seasons with a chance to take the next step and maybe even win a game. All while getting us out of cap hell and having 90 mil for next year.... this is after 17 years of ineptitude. 

you are seriously embarrassing. 

• Like (+1) 10
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 3

22 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Poor baby, tissues?

Go Bills!!!

21 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Is your next thread going to be like a Dr Trooth where you declare you are switching allegiances to Steelers?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JinxedBill said:

Man one loss to the Eagles and everyone is jumping off the ship.  Fare weather fans.

We are who we thought we were.  A fringe playoff team. Did some y’all forget?

The OP was never on the ship. He’s been pissing and moaning all season about winning ugly via the most idiotic thread topics. 

he’s absolutely horrendous. 

• Thank you (+1) 1