Week#9 Thread Bills vs. Redskins

Chandler#81

3 hours ago, r00tabaga said:

Wasn't the Toronto game where Joe Gibbs called a timeout after calling a timeout and getting a penalty?

No, that was in Washington and I'm pretty sure it was Jim Zorn.

59 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I just found out Rob Ryan is on the skins coaching staff. I had no idea. How does that dude have a job still 

He showed up and threatened to eat the HR department's children.

Ginny caved and hired him. 

8 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

No, that was in Washington and I'm pretty sure it was Jim Zorn.

He showed up and threatened to eat the HR department's children.

Ginny caved and hired him. 

In Washington. 

December 03, 2007 12:00 AM

Joe Gibbs made the proper move, calling time just before the 51-yard kick, wiping out what would have been a game-winner. The crowd celebrated this apparent good fortune.

Then they sat stunned by what happened next.

Gibbs called a second consecutive timeout, thereby earning an automatic 15-yard penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct. Ryan Lindell then booted a 36-yarder for the game-winning points.

Referee Tony Corrente told a pool reporter after the game that if the kicker is on the field and in position to kick the ball, then a second consecutive timeout is an automatic penalty. If the kicker is not on the field, officials would ignore an attempt to call a second straight timeout.

51 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Hopefully - I think he’s a good passer and has high football IQ overall but his situation is reminding me more and more of Josh Rosen 

Yep, you hope for his sake they hire a good offensive minded coach in the offseason. I don’t have a ton of faith though with Snyder calling the shots.

Trent Williams didn’t pass his physical

Head coach Bill Callahan said on Wednesday that Williams did not pass his physical with the team. The reason why he didn’t get a thumbs up was because he felt discomfort when he tried to put on his helmet.

Williams had a benign growth removed from his head this offseason. The team’s handling of that growth was at the heart of Williams’s holdout and led to reports that Williams was resolved never to play for the team again.

There was another report since Williams returned to the team that he has no plans to actually play for them this year. Washington currently has a roster exemption for Williams, although the failed physical would complicate his status under any circumstances.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/10/30/trent-williams-didnt-pass-his-physical/amp/

9 hours ago, njbuff said:

If that is the case...........

It would be a major problem if the Bills didn’t win this game by at least two TD’s.

maybe....OR, theres no film on the Kid and he has a big arm so they come out and play inspired and take it to us...