Trubisky, hanging on by a thread

zow2

Bears fans worst nightmare, Mitch heating up late? 

I figure he is back next season regardless since he is cheap and under contract still. The question will be do they bring in a legitimate alternative to replace or compete with him or not? Or does he play out the end of the season well enough that the Bears go all in with Mitch for one more prove it season. It does feel too early to give up on a QB that hasn't even finished his third season yet.

Nice observations Frankish Reich, about the game almost being a mirror image of our game in Dallas a week earlier. Even had a missed first half FG. I mostly only caught the fourth quarter but man, how many times did Dak throw the ball at Zeke's ankles or even in the dirt to him? Jerrah, needs to move on from Dak. I'd seriously think about paying Cooper over Dak. And that offensive line was dominant, in 2015-2016. Three-four years later it is average at best. The entire defense is swiss cheese. The roster as a whole is not nearly as good as everyone in the media makes it out to be.

Edited by Sammy Watkins' Rib

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

The Cowboys this Thursday were a remarkable simulacrum of the Cowboys last Thursday. 

And Mitch was a remarkable simulacrum of Josh.

It's almost as if the Bears all sat down and watched the Thanksgiving game and then did exactly the same things the Bills did to dismantle the Cowboys.

And the result was almost precisely the same. Strong opening drive for the Cowboys, horrific defense, desperation offense flailing, made it look semi-respectable in garbage time.

Right now, the Bills and Bears are about the two most similar teams in the NFL. (But I do much prefer Josh going forward.)

The Bills have a far better record than the Bears, so no, I don't think they are similar at all.