Glazer: Bills are still in market for a WR

YoloinOhio

Evan's cap hit the next few seasons is rather large. With the studs coming out in this next draft, Im not so sure FO would be willing to loose draft assets and have to pony up a large chunk of change. Would def love to see a receiver like him on this roster to help bail Allen out when the O is struggling though. 

19 hours ago, dwight in philly said:

I know this is about receivers.. but i would prefer Von Miller.. and be happy with the receivers we have.. after yesterday.. i , just my opinion. think they need D help 

I gotta tell you, Miller is about done, he has no where near the burst he used to.  He's always relied on speed and not unlike Hughes, its starting to trail off.  I wouldn't touch him.  He may finish with 10 sacks this year ( thats probably a stretch), but hes far from the guy that made him his name.

17 hours ago, whatdrought said:

I’d give multiple non-essential organs to make this happen.

I highly doubt Evans gets traded, but he does make sense for them To move... they have a lot of issues, They’re gonna need a QB and aren’t gonna be in great position for one, he’s on the wrong side of his prime for a rebuild, and Goodwin has turned into a real threat.

I’d even give some of your essential organs to make this happen! 

Wow! Not a single trade. Zero movement. Does Beane and Co. really think this team is any good? They are not good at all! They barely squeaked by everyone they’ve beaten this year and they were all bad teams. Why would anyone think that’s acceptable and not a problem? Wow! I’m sure the fans in the Buffalo area are pissed and at a loss. I know I am. Wow! ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️ 

1 minute ago, BILLSCRAZY3024 said:

Wow! Not a single trade. Zero movement. Does Beane and Co. really think this team is any good? They are not good at all! They barely squeaked by everyone they’ve beaten this year and they were all bad teams. Why would anyone think that’s acceptable and not a problem? Wow! I’m sure the fans in the Buffalo area are pissed and at a loss. I know I am. Wow! ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️ 

I mean just Wow. Yeah, it's crazy. Baby trolls are not too bright, but just Wow, so not cute.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BILLSCRAZY3024 said:

You have this completely backwards. If Beane thought we were good enough for a Super Bowl run he would have overpaid for an impact player. But we aren't that good so he is hanging onto his picks for next year. If we look like a Super Bowl contender at next year's deadline he'll make a move to push us over the top.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Kelly the Dog said:

Now that the deadline has passed, I have one word: Josh Freakin' Gordon.

If possible.

I don't really see any way that he slips to Buffalo through waivers. In all likelihood he's going to Miami once he's released.

1 minute ago, DCOrange said:

I don't really see any way that he slips to Buffalo through waivers. In all likelihood he's going to Miami once he's released.

We talked this to death the other way. My opinion is that he is in a unique position with his checkered past, and that if he and/or his agent tell certain teams that are interested in him that he is not interested in playing there at this point in his recovery, life and career, they may not or will not put in a claim. Whereas with other players they would say you play here and like it.

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

As far as this thread and WR, the word yesterday was that NE killed the market for everyone with the Sanu deal 

So Bellichick is a genius again for way overpaying?

On 10/28/2019 at 6:03 PM, Boatdrinks said:

5 years? NFL teams don’t take five years to rebuild these days. 

The Bills most definitely are if you look at where they are right now. I've been hammering this for a couple years now and it should be pretty obvious by now that it's the most realistic scenario.

We should be able to agree by now that this team isn't a real contender this year. Tehy may win some big games, and even a playoff game, but they aren't anywhere near the caliber of the league's best, yet. Being a real contender by year 4 is contingent on Allen and Edmunds becoming stars, in my opinion, as well as finding another talent that completely breaks out and becomes a gamebreaker (Duke Williams, Milano, Knox, Oliver, Kroft, Lawson etc) That hasn't happened yet. Most of those players have all played very well, but they aren't taking over games by themselves the way you need players to if you want to be a top team.

Ultimately this team still needs its young players to define who they are, find 1-2 offensive gamebreakers, and find another dominant presence on defense before you can really call them ready, at least in my book. I think another solid draft and some FA additions could get that rolling next year, with the team ready to compete with the real teams in the league by the following season. That's all of course pending on Allen turning into a capable player and Edmunds proving that he's at worst long-term starter material. 

• Like (+1) 1

Aside from being dim and ill-mannered, trolls are incredibly vain. They get upset when the mirror breaks when they look into it and this adds to a tendency towards surliness. When one considers the poor infrastructure throughout America and the generally unkempt state of bridges, it's no wonder the baby troll is aggressive and apt to lash out.