Glazer: Bills are still in market for a WR

YoloinOhio

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

Bills were reportedly interested in Sanders, not in Sanu. Definitely two different types of players, so perhaps that’s why. Pats were trying to trade for Sanu since the offseason , but finally caved on the price. 

According to Glazer they were in on both 

2 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Hmmm. Interesting , and I wasn’t aware of the interest in Sanu. Thanks for pointing it out, as they are very different. 

Probably just sniffing around - I highly doubt Beane was offering the asking price of what those guys got. He loves his draft picks.

1 hour ago, JinxedBill said:

Yeah right Hopkins would cost 2 firsts plus more even if they were willing to deal him and I doubt they are.

Those firsts would replace what Houston gave up to Miami earlier this season.  

34 minutes ago, DefenseWins said:

Mike Evans would certainly be a nice addition. Here is what his contract currently looks like:

https://overthecap.com/player/mike-evans/2946/

A rather large but affordable base salary for next season in particular but after that not as bad.

Depends on what TB wants in return...

Depends on the dead cap hit TB stands to take by trading him.  

52 minutes ago, DefenseWins said:

Mike Evans would certainly be a nice addition. Here is what his contract currently looks like:

https://overthecap.com/player/mike-evans/2946/

A rather large but affordable base salary for next season in particular but after that not as bad.

Depends on what TB wants in return...

Just curious why people think Tampa will trade him?  He’s under contract for the next 4 seasons and if Tampa decides to move on from Winston they will want a good group of WRs for their next QB.  They won’t trade Evans imo. 

Edited by CaptnCoke11
  • Thank you (+1) 1

We need an elite #1 possession WR who can run 4.4 and has a huge catch radius. I don’t see us making a trade for that kind of player, unless we give up a 1st or multiple picks. Better to take our chances and hope we get the running game going which opens up the play action. Foster & Duke have to come alive the final 9 games to achieve this. 

Edited by Dr.Sack

Just now, Buffalo_Stampede said:

If Glaser is reporting then the Bills are big fish hunting. I think the Bengals are the target team. Tyler Boyd or AJ Green would be my guess.

Boyd is intriguing. He reminds me so much of Andre.....the way he runs after catch, his stature & his jersey number even.

Plus he's the main reason we went to playoffs 2 yrs ago-