Glazer: Bills are still in market for a WR

YoloinOhio

12 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...any idea how we should envision our prolific OC incorporating him into our aggressive game plan?...just curious......

Well... no... I would probably axe him and give the reigns to Ken Dorsey personally.

Daboll’s track record speaks for itself, he’s not suddenly going to become an upper echelon OC through the second half of the season.

So Mike Evans, and promote Ken Dorsey... season fixed.

Unless there's a significant upgrade at a reasonable price it would suit me just fine to roll with what we have and save our resources for the off-season.

This upcoming draft is said to have the best WR class since the year we traded up for an all-world decoy. Plus, we still could use help at other spots too. No reason to trade valuable picks for a guy just to say you did.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

Unless there's a significant upgrade at a reasonable price it would suit me just fine to roll with what we have and save our resources for the off-season.

This upcoming draft is said to have the best WR class since the year we traded up for an all-world decoy. Plus, we still could use help at other spots too. No reason to trade valuable picks for a guy just to say you did.

By the time that WR drafted will have an impact Allen's contract will have run out.

1 hour ago, dwight in philly said:

I know this is about receivers.. but i would prefer Von Miller.. and be happy with the receivers we have.. after yesterday.. i , just my opinion. think they need D help 

Yeah, they do, but more than that they need to score points. The offense needs help too.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ngbills said:

Yeah right Hopkins would cost 2 firsts plus more even if they were willing to deal him and I doubt they are.

Personally I think OL & pass rushers is their biggest needs, and because of that it might be better to sit still and address those needs in FA and draft. It’s clear with the pressure DL are getting something needs to be done with that OL. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, BillsFanSD said:

We're not one player away from anything.  After yesterday, I'm thinking the rebuild has another solid offseason to go.  So I'm fine with not trading away draft capital if that's what the team decides to do.

I really thought that all along and I don’t see them reaching if the value isn’t there. 

6 minutes ago, BillsFanSD said:

We're not one player away from anything.  After yesterday, I'm thinking the rebuild has another solid offseason to go.  So I'm fine with not trading away draft capital if that's what the team decides to do.

No, they’re not. It would have to make sense for the present and the future. That is possible, and Beane has done it before. While it has another offseason to go, the team has an opportunity to do something this year. That’s always a priority, as next year is an unknown in sports. The schedule is also a lot tougher. Trades, FA, and the draft will all be used if they can improve the team and Beane has indicated this in the past. 

• Like (+1) 1