1 minute ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Not explicitly advertised as available, but players on losing teams:

Odell Beckham/Antonio Callaway

Allen Robinson/Taylor Gabriel 

Paul Richardson

Donate Moncrief 

Marvin Jones

AJ Green/Tyler Boyd

Obviously some of those are big names, and likely have hefty price tags, but it doesn't hurt to call...

The only players that excite me are Beckham, Green, and Anderson. If it's any other name I say just wait until next year.

Absent a stunning act of thievery, like getting Julio Jones for a second, I've soured on the idea of giving up anything higher than a fourth for WR at this point.  Much as we are in need of talent at the skill positions, It's pretty clear that this team is not one receiver away for competing for the AFC championship.  I think it's a sellers' market right now, and the buyers are getting fleeced (a second for Sanu????).  It's too bad this problem wasn't addressed in April, but it's too late now.  We need to save our draft picks and hope we can put together a credible offense next year.  

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

I purposely skipped the in division losers lol

Parker and Anderson could also be on the list.

Eh Parker doesn't really excite me either. Anderson I agree we have basically no chance of getting him, unfortunately. The only conceivable move that really makes sense is Green. Both sides would benefit. Whether Cincy is smart enough to move him is another story.

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Eh Parker doesn't really excite me either. Anderson I agree we have basically no chance of getting him, unfortunately. The only conceivable move that really makes sense is Green. Both sides would benefit. Whether Cincy is smart enough to move him is another story.

Maybe we get Gordon and then use a RB and a lower pick for a Detroit WR?

Who knows, let's get crazy. 

26 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Not explicitly advertised as available, but players on losing teams:

Odell Beckham/Antonio Callaway

Allen Robinson/Taylor Gabriel 

Paul Richardson

Dontae Moncrief 

Marvin Jones

AJ Green/Tyler Boyd

Obviously some of those are big names, and likely have hefty price tags, but it doesn't hurt to call...

Besides AJ Green/Boyd, other names that may intrigue me are Marvin Jones and Paul Richardson