Redskins Just made OT Trent Williams Available [Edit: now NFI]

So what would the plan be, start him at LT and kick Dawkins over to guard? Does that move carry enough of a positive value to offset the draft haul this move would take? I'd pass on this. We need a receiver or a 1 tech. Keep building the o-line through the draft.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Like (+1) 3

OT is not in my top four needs right now.

They need Edge, DT, WR, and possibly RB before an OT of his age. I was more worried about RT a few weeks ago. My main worry since the start of training camp has been the pass rush. Everyone said don't worry Oliver will be great. Well he's been mostly a dud so far. Which is what I predicted in year one. They need an edge rusher now.

9 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Norman was at his best with mcd and we have cash...

We don't play anyone that warrants getting Norman.

But we do play Chubb...Zeke....Lamar....

And if we play the Ravens--Pats--Colts in the playoffs you really don't.  

We need Dline/LBs or WR.  

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

We don't play anyone that warrants getting Norman.

But we do play Chubb...Zeke....Lamar....

And if we play the Ravens--Pats--Colts in the playoffs you really don't.  

We need Dline/LBs or WR.  

And it DOESNT concern anyone that three years and the McD built defense is still not good enough even with all the assets poured into it?

Just now, Reed83HOF said:

and with this I am out. No way I am giving up a 1st for him. 

• Like (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

yeah 31 year old hasn’t played football in how long. When has he played a full 16 game season. Yep a 3rd 

...didn't we sign one of their wounded warriors, a/k/a Murphy who is on the proverbial "TBD Hot List"?.....inherit the balance of his 2019 $10.85 mil tariff and $12.5 mil due in 2020?.....as well as ponying up a pick?...."Alex, I'll take AIN'T HAPPENING for $1,000"...........

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...didn't we sign one of their wounded warriors, a/k/a Murphy who is on the proverbial "TBD Hot List"?.....inherit the balance of his 2019 $10.85 mil tariff and $12.5 mil due in 2020?.....as well as ponying up a pick?...."Alex, I'll take AIN'T HAPPENING for $1,000"...........

As good as he is...forget it. Haven't the Bills learned their lesson about injured players. NY State has some of the finest medical care around, but geez!

31 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

And it DOESNT concern anyone that three years and the McD built defense is still not good enough even with all the assets poured into it?

and with this I am out. No way I am giving up a 1st for him. 

Keep in mind not all 2nd round picks are equal. A Pats or GB 2nd is like an early 3rd. 

That bring said, welcome to the Browns Trent! They're desperate and will offer a 2nd without blinking.

Just now, billsbackto81 said:

Keep in mind not all 2nd round picks are equal. A Pats or GB 2nd is like an early 3rd. 

That bring said, welcome to the Browns Trent! They're desperate and will offer a 2nd without blinking.

They are the likely team with the 2nd on the table