Bills, Lions linked to Melvin Gordon as trade deadline approaches

YoloinOhio

Just now, MAJBobby said:

well either way my Price is a 5th Max 

I wouldn't go much higher than that either and it would depend on figuring out what the plan is for him long term...but strictly in terms of price/talent/benefit I think something along those lines makes sense from Bills perspective

2 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Why aren’t the Bills going to bring in Free Agents in 2020?

Still plenty of holes to fill and they have $80M to spend

We already did our volume signings last offseason. We will have much less roster turnover and more splash signings this year imo. And the way the formula works you just need to sign less than you let go. Considering the number of draft picks sticking around and that we have 9 picks next year I think in will be lower than out. We also need to look at extending some of the talent already on the roster. 

2 minutes ago, TOboy said:

Have to wonder if we're really in on this, or Beane is just doing his diligence? He strikes me as the type of guy who checks in on EVERYTHING, to understand value and acquisition cost. 

Yes, Beane's personnel evaluation skills are legendary ... at least in the minds of some.

2 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Don't they have a crap load of extensions tondo?

Jordan Phillips and Spain are the only off contract guys that I would be making an offer too but its possible they both leave...( assuming Gore and Alexander retire)

They could look to extend Milano and Tre early...

9 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

We already did our volume signings last offseason. We will have much less roster turnover and more splash signings this year imo. And the way the formula works you just need to sign less than you let go. Considering the number of draft picks sticking around and that we have 9 picks next year I think in will be lower than out. We also need to look at extending some of the talent already on the roster. 

Beane says that he uses Free Agency to fill needs allowing him to pick BPA in the draft..

I still see need at DT,DE, WR and possibly OT...

I know the sample size is small, but Beane seems to prefer quantity over quality with his free agent plays..

8 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Beane says that he uses Free Agency to fill needs allowing him to pick BPA in the draft..

I still see need at DT,DE, WR and possibly OT...

I know the sample size is small, but Beane seems to prefer quantity over quality with his free agent plays..

We have significantly fewer needs than last year and nearly as much cash. It ain't gonna be quantity this time.

• Like (+1) 1