Joe Flacco likely out a “significant amount of time” with neck injury

YoloinOhio

9 hours ago, SJDK said:

Here is who I think we will lose to: Dallas, New England, Baltimore. We might just go 11-5... and might not make the playoffs.

If we go 11-5 with losses to Dallas, and Philly last week, that means we are 11-5, with a 9-3 conference record. Good luck missing out with that record. We’ve set ourselves up for tie breakers. Also, if your scenario came through, that also means we beat Cleveland. I haven’t looked it up, but that puts them at 6 losses, even if they win every other game. So we beat them. Tennessee, Jax, and Oakland have 4 losses already. We beat Tennessee. So remove them. That leaves Jax and Oakland, who can each only lose 1 more just to tie. Again, I don’t know what their conference record would be, but I imagine it would be worse. 

I just looked. Oakland has 2 conference losses already with KC and Houston. They play KC again. I assume that would be 3 losses. 

Jax also has 2 conference losses. They also have a game against Chargers, so one of those two would have to lose. And chargers are already at 5 losses I believe anyways. 

So basically, 11-5 is a lock at this point. The only way it wouldn’t be is if we beat the Cowboys, but lose to Browns instead. And even then, 8-4 conference record would still be tough to beat 

35 minutes ago, billsfan5121 said:

If we go 11-5 with losses to Dallas, and Philly last week, that means we are 11-5, with a 9-3 conference record. Good luck missing out with that record. We’ve set ourselves up for tie breakers. Also, if your scenario came through, that also means we beat Cleveland. I haven’t looked it up, but that puts them at 6 losses, even if they win every other game. So we beat them. Tennessee, Jax, and Oakland have 4 losses already. We beat Tennessee. So remove them. That leaves Jax and Oakland, who can each only lose 1 more just to tie. Again, I don’t know what their conference record would be, but I imagine it would be worse. 

I just looked. Oakland has 2 conference losses already with KC and Houston. They play KC again. I assume that would be 3 losses. 

Jax also has 2 conference losses. They also have a game against Chargers, so one of those two would have to lose. And chargers are already at 5 losses I believe anyways. 

So basically, 11-5 is a lock at this point. The only way it wouldn’t be is if we beat the Cowboys, but lose to Browns instead. And even then, 8-4 conference record would still be tough to beat 

That's an interesting post.  Thanks for that; I hope you're correct.  Starting to see the finish line through the haze...

2 hours ago, ALF said:

Broncos quarterback Drew Lock has recovered from a thumb injury but he’s still on injured reserve. Denver is expected to have him return to practice after their Week 10 bye.

https://broncoswire.usatoday.com/2019/11/02/denver-broncos-to-work-on-mental-prep-after-returning-to-practice/

Denver here wk 12  Nov 24

Bills @ Dallas wk 13  Nov 28  thursday , Thanksgiving

Interesting that we get Denver at home before the Thanksgiving game but Dallas goes at New England and then has to turn around on a short week.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, stuvian said:

this must be the softest schedule in our history

Easiest schedule of any team I ever remember. Could hurt come playoff time if they draw a tough round one matchup. But honestly zero excuse not to make the playoffs this year. Even an average team talent wise should be able to squeak in this year. 

11-5 puts us in as a WC with the other one going to the Texans/Colts.

Also, do we get to pick who we play?  NO!  So I’m sick of hearing we haven’t played anyone.  Unless we get to choose what diff does it make?  

Edited by JinxedBill