At least we punted well...

Bakin

Sorry sorry sorry.

But Bojorquez MONSTER punt in the first possession was pretty amazing. 

i think it was about 70yd boot with about 10yd bounce backwards. 

Sickkkkk. 

Its rare to see a punt returner just walk away from ball because it was so far over his head. Kind of like an outfielder not even moving for the ball after a huge dinger goes over his head into the stands.

A few other thoughts:

Hope the game continues to slow down for Josh. He looks relaxed in the pocket. Needs to take care of the rock. 

Designed runs for him are terrible. He’s an amazing scrambler when need be but I hate to see him running on every single drive. 

Middle of the D was softer than puppy *****. 
According to Moose, Bills blitz 34% of the time?  You could have fooled me.

Those Wentz scrambles for multiple were ugly. 

Disappointing day! 

Looking forward to getting back on track next week. 

• Like (+1) 1

Kicks toward the tunnel had lots of juice.  In the warmups, Hauschka kicked a 51 yarder (much like the one he later missed) that cleared the crossbar about 3/4 up the length of the uprights.  I think the Eagles kicker put one throught the uprights on a kickoff.  Then Bojorquez punts in the other direction, which apparently would have been into the same wind, but no, he catches an updraft or an upperlevel crossflow with a spiral and the thing sails. 

It would make a nice project for some UB aerodynamic engineering student to map the air currents in that stadium and how they change with wind direction.  If it's out of the northwest it's probably rather straitforward.  If it's from the the southwest it gets pretty funky as air redirects around and over the upper deck on the Bills sideline, comes twisting in from both endzones, around that big scoreboard, and somewhat blocked by the M and T clubzone seats.  I wonder how much the Bills know about those wind currents since they don't practice very often there.  When you see certain kinds of debris lifted straight up and out of there like a rocket shot, it really is a cause for curiosity about what the players are dealing with.

• Like (+1) 1