My big 3 factors that alter the game´s outcome:

Antonio

31 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Woah-

Howard took Hyde and Milano out of that play? 

tre got sucked out of the play. 

Every Bill lost to their blocker. 

This play represents the whole game pretty well. 

Yeah the block on Milano unfortunately ended up screening Poyer a little bit or he makes that tackle easily.

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I assumed the same the way Milano got jacked up. 

Always considered Howard to be a stud in Chi. Not surprised, but not good that not one Bills defender needed to be DTd. 

I guess they also knew which gap Michah would take basically removing himself from the play. 

Might have been worst worst defensive play of the season 

And all made possible by your 10M Point setting DT put on skates in a 1V1 scenario.  Allowing the Center to go clear to Edmunds and Milano to take on a lead block

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Antonio said:

They didn´t, they ran the ball and must of their passing yards were screens. 

My point was that with the weather conditions we were not able to exploit the eagles defense weaknesses (DBs).

The Bills needed to run the ball with more authority. They also gave up on the run way too soon. The Bills as a point of pride need to toughen themselves up especially at home. No team should come up here and run on them like that. 

52 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

With Star, Jordan Phillips, and Oliver in the middle I don't think we are small.  Maybe a bit small at LB but we have issues if Star and Jordan are getting pushed out of the way.

Yeah Star is at least 310 and Jordan is 6'6  325lbs.   For a 4-3 that's not little at all.

Even though Ed is on the light side, he does very well at the point of attack.   

We aren't small, we just had poor gap control and got beaten by an Oline that is very good.

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

And all made possible by your 10M Point setting DT put on skates in a 1V1 scenario.  Allowing the Center to go clear to Edmunds and Milano to take on a lead block

No reason the bills offense couldn’t run that same play with Gore and Singletary 

a lot of interesting things one could do from that formation with the TE in the slot. 

No reason the bills offense couldn’t run that same play with Gore and Singletary 

a lot of interesting things one could do from that formation with the TE in the slot. 

We really do not have the TEs to do what Philly can do with their TEs.

Sure Ertz is outstanding but Kroft or Knox can do some of what he brings. On that play he didn’t do much unless there was a Pass option to him that wasn’t obvious. 

I hear you, but the Bills do not want to run out of spread concepts.  They would rather have Lee Smith in the game to run, and that is why Gore is facing 40% of 8 man plus boxes