Does McD survive this year?

MAJBobby

1 minute ago, Artem Lipatov said:

McD is better than ok

Beane is very good.

As they are package deal  no way they will  be fired. Stupid idea after 1 loss in 5-2 season.

We needed consistency for 20 years but with coach who deserves another year. And McD sure deserves it more than our prevuios coaches.

and if season ends at 5-12 or 6-10 will you be screaming for continuity at the coaching staff 

7 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

See above. Somehow BB kept his job

To be fair, BB has built up enough equity to have some bad games or stupid decisions and get to keep his job......

2 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

The season won't end that way.  You're being ridiculous because they had one bad game.

This isn't just one bad game, they have been like this all year, but they were playing bad teams and getting really lucky that those games ended up as wins. 

40 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

He needs to remove Dabol.  Allen will be stunted in this offense.

Where are all the Daboll apologists now? We heard so much about his pedigree last year. The Pats, The Tide, blah blah blah.....Apparently he was a system guy. 

And if you argue he is working with a half full glass on a rebuild, what about McD and Beane pushing all in on one side of the ball? The side that got pushed around yesterday, even when they knew it was coming. 

2 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

The season won't end that way.  You're being ridiculous because they had one bad game.

Two weeks in a Row and this Vaunted defense has been exposed.  Philly just better than MIA so.  Also not like the offense is great.  I know they have a very favorable schedule so maybe playing bad teams will mask them like they it has all season.

46 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

Are you saying Allen isnt smart enough to run this offense because the Pats have been dominating with this offense for almost 2 decades

This is NOT the Josh McDaniels offense. It is not. You are sadly mistaken my friend. This offense has more college concepts than pro and Daboll does a pretty :censored: job calling a game. 

1 hour ago, Coach Tuesday said:

If they end up 5-11, no he probably doesn't.

Otherwise, yes.

Yes because the schedule would have to be factored in. It's quite an easy schedule this year. If they went 5-11 then he's lost this team. 

Edited by london_bills

23 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

so show me in Bills history where they have not collapsed and try to tell me a story that McD coaches teams do get blown out a lot. 

ok how many more Ocs does McD get to pick?  And you are going to try and tell me McD doesn’t have a say in the Offensive Game plans?

I don’t know I am not behind closed doors with them. I do feel this team is heading upward still but McDermitt will not get fired unless we have a complete meltdown and that is iffy.  We are 5-2 and on to the Skins. 

2 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Me thinks the Major is either still drunk from last night, or he is a big proponent of day drinking.  I'm not a huge fan of McD, but he is going nowhere.

Neither, just figured I would spark a thread that would have discussion and grounded ideas instead of the normal fire everyone or trade for everyone thread that can happen after a loss.

PS I stopped Drinking in 2008 (after 3rd deployment, I would get very very angry while drinking)

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 1