Does McD survive this year?

MAJBobby

Let me start off by saying not a chicken little thread and I know that we are 5-2 and still have a favorable schedule to get to the playoffs. But that also goes to what I am about to say. 

Let’s say the Bills do not right the ship. If this season goes like seasons in the past of collapsing down the stretch after a 5-1 now 5-2 start does McD survive?  

With all the talk of the DNA and Standards and Process you you think McD survives a Bills collapse?  

BTW add another Blowout loss to the McD resume. 

• Sad 4
  • Haha (+1) 19
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Oh brother.ll here comes the bandwagon fans who want instant super bowls .

Do you want to become the Browns?

Of course we stick with this group..for the next foreseeable future.

We need more talent, and it’s coming through the draft..

Edited by George C
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I think you're overreacting to this loss.  Yes, it was an ugly loss.  Yes, critics are gonna be critical of the Bills like they always are.  Each week is different and timing really is everything when you play a team.  We happened to play Philly at a time when they were desperate.  When the season started, they were regarded as a top team in the NFC.  I think that's still the case.  Their record isn't indicative to the team that they are.  We lost to a good team who outplayed us yesterday and who were hungry from a bad loss a week prior.  McD has been saying that they still have a lot of room to grow.  So yes, he will survive this season.  There's still a lot of football to be played.  Just relax.  McD isn't going anywhere.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Let me start off by saying not a chicken little thread and I know that we are 5-2 and still have a favorable schedule to get to the playoffs. But that also goes to what I am about to say. 

Let’s say the Bills do not right the ship. If this season goes like seasons in the past of collapsing down the stretch after a 5-1 now 5-2 start does McD survive?  

With all the talk of the DNA and Standards and Process you you think McD survives a Bills collapse?  

BTW add another Blowout loss to the McD resume. 

Add another when they play Dallas because that game will be a bloodbath. 

3 minutes ago, Luka said:

McDermott is fine, he just needs to fire that waste of space OC.

How many does he get to hire. Their failure is his responsibility too. 

7 minutes ago, George C said:

Oh brother.ll here comes the bandwagon fans who want instant super bowls .

Do you want to become the Browns?

Of course we stick with this group..for the next foreseeable future.

We need more talent, and it’s coming through the draft..

Other teams have managed faster rebuilds. Complete teardowns might turn out to be a mistake. I don't think he loses his job, but I think some of that is because of the schedule. 

• Like (+1) 1