Week 9: Bills (-10.5) vs Redskins

Cygnus99

1 hour ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Because there are a lot of losses left on the schedule and this is a reeling team that you have to beat. Especially at home. We have tough games down the stretch you need to stack as many wins as possible now. Teams are going to catch us for the wildcard if don’t keep wining 

My guy a win vs a NFC opponent is not a must win. Philly is better than their record suggest. We will get our wins if we are truly a playoff team. 

There are 28 teams in the league with 2 or more losses.   We just joined that club today.

Of the four remaining (3 of which are Brady, Brees and Rodgers) we can beat any of them on a given Sunday.  

We're gonna lose a few more folks.  I think three more, and end up 11-5 which is awesome.

Eagles are in the past, we're on to Cincinat--errrr Washington.

• Like (+1) 2

You're overreacting. We're a better team than Washington. The Eagles are a better team than us even with all their injuries. It's not complicated. We don't draft well and now some of are realizing that our new FA's aren't all they were cracked up to be.

5 hours ago, Cygnus99 said:

If the Redskins beat the Bills , I think say goodbye to the Playoffs and the Bills will be 7-9 or 8-8 at best . 

Bills are favorite in the Vegas line but how ?? 

How are the Bills a favorite in the Vegas line??? :blink:

I really want to ask you a serious question right now, but it might be construed as an insult, even though that's not how I mean it.

Well, just when many of us were ready to jump off the Peace Bridge (you know, because we're so used to this team winning over the years we just don't know what to do when the lose) ..... but look, here come the Washington Redskins. Hope returns.

11 hours ago, Chill said:

We lose to the skins and McD deserves to be fired. He has to right the ship. 

Oh Jesus. Here we go. 

You people DO realize that if you predicted a 10-6 record, that means you have to lose six games, right? or at 11-5, that means we'll lose five games. We are 5-2. Step back from the ledge.

6 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

How are the Bills a favorite in the Vegas line??? :blink:

I really want to ask you a serious question right now, but it might be construed as an insult, even though that's not how I mean it.

Last time I did that, Hapless slapped my wrist. It's best that you keep the question to yourself because I know what question you're going to ask ?