Week 9: Bills (-10.5) vs Redskins

Cygnus99

25 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I think the Redskins with Haskins are worse than Miami with Fitzpatrick. This should actually be the easiest game of the year.

MUCH WORSE Happy!  Haskins can't even figure out how to set the offense.  He's played in the equivalent of half a football game and has 4 INT's.  If a Haskin's QBed Redskins team beats the Bills the defense has serious problems.

29 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I think the Redskins with Haskins are worse than Miami with Fitzpatrick. This should actually be the easiest game of the year.

Nothing is official with Redskins QB situation so I wouldn’t be putting the cart before the horse just yet 

1 hour ago, Chill said:

This game will be a cakewalk. Bills dominate. 

not a chance It’s a cakewalk but Bills should win.  

wondering if it’s ok for me to expect the Bills to complete a long Pass in this game and maybe approach 300 yards passing?  How about 270?

8 hours ago, Fan in San Diego said:

The Eagles were in a must win game and had to come out swinging. We are now in a must win game and have to come out swinging.

Yes exactly. I actually wagered money against Buffalo. I only do that when I have a very strong feeling. 

28 minutes ago, zow2 said:

wondering if it’s ok for me to expect the Bills to complete a long Pass in this game and maybe approach 300 yards passing?  How about 270?

not going to happen unless its throwing from behind  You know we'll go into a shell soon as we get a td lead

2 minutes ago, DuckyBoys said:

not going to happen unless its throwing from behind  You know we'll go into a shell soon as we get a td lead

well, they had to play from behind vs Philly and he went 3 for 13, 9 yards.  (10 straight incompletions to finish out the game).  

35 minutes ago, zow2 said:

No Bills game will be a ...okay maybe there will be a laugher in there. Those have happened even when the Bills have a bad season. Anyway, I wouldn’t expect any Bills game to be a cakewalk this season. It’s fine to expect the things you described, it’s just that the Bills may disappoint you. As a fan, you can expect whatever you want to. 

My prediction is that Daboll commits to the ground game. I get that it's a passing league, but this team is built to be run oriented. I think Allen had under 25 attempts and Buffalo plays solid fundamental football. And that should be the formula going forward. Pound the ball and pick your spots to take deep shots. Keep them honest with 3-5 jet sweeps (I don't think they ran any vs Philly). No turnovers. I see a 27-13 type game. 

16 minutes ago, NC Book said:

My prediction is that Daboll commits to the ground game. I get that it's a passing league, but this team is built to be run oriented. I think Allen had under 25 attempts and Buffalo plays solid fundamental football. And that should be the formula going forward. Pound the ball and pick your spots to take deep shots. Keep them honest with 3-5 jet sweeps (I don't think they ran any vs Philly). No turnovers. I see a 27-13 type game. 

I hate this game plan so much, but it will happen with this regime.  They need to just say eff it and let Allen be Allen.  Throw the ball down field.  Go vaticle ( Al Davis voice)

There's a big hole in the middle of our defense. That's not magically going to get better. Our offense is going to start having to win the games. Washington has a talented team too. They definitely could put it together against us. 

Even when the Bills had Andre Reed, James Lofton, Don Beebe, Keith McKellar, Pete Metzelaars and Thurman out of the backfield..............

the Bills weren't a 40-passes-a-game team back then either. And you don't ever get any weaponry better than that in the history of the game.

Point is, there needs to be a better commitment, IN BUFFALO, to the run game or this franchise goes nowhere.

I know times are different than back then, but Buffalo has to be a strong running team, no matter who the QB is. Case closed.

• Like (+1) 1