Week 9: Bills (-10.5) vs Redskins

Cygnus99

2 hours ago, H2o said:

I agree that he hasn't had a complete game, but he has thrown the team on his back and carried them to victory with his arm multiple times when he has needed to. The turnovers are being cut down and people are still trying to pin everything on him in a lot of instances. The OC is garbo, the WR's aren't doing Josh any favors with their route running at times as well as dropping catchable passes, and you have to realize that he is still growing. 

You mean this guy?

Agent-Garbo-The-Chicken-Farmer-Spy-by-Ma

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

?

Usually the gnashing of teeth is reserved for the appropriate thread (at least by the OP). The OP opening this weeks game thread in the manner he did just completely turned off my enthusiasm for what is usually an entertaining and informing thread..that’s all.

2 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Usually the gnashing of teeth is reserved for the appropriate thread (at least by the OP). The OP opening this weeks game thread in the manner he did just completely turned off my enthusiasm for what is usually an entertaining and informing thread..that’s all.

I didn’t realize that the weekly thread got merged with that one until now 

3 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

You mean it wasn't started by Yolo so you got confused!   :D:D:D

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, John in Jax said:

The Bills are favored by 10.5!? And they had them favored by 17 over Miami too. Are the Vegas oddsmakers getting senile? Lol

The line is simply to even out the money wagered on both sides. Not many people will bet on a team with just a single win by week 9. Taking the Redskins with the points looks like a pretty decent bet. 

• Like (+1) 1