Week 9: Bills (-10.5) vs Redskins

Cygnus99

I think the teams have figured some things out with us.  If we dont figure it out pretty soon then we are in trouble.  I think one of the keys is to start letting it rip.

It also seems that Daboll has us passing when we should be running and running when we should be passing.

This loss may actually be a good thing.  It may light a fire and at least it was an NFC opponent.

Edited by formerlyofCtown
  • Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Cygnus99 said:

If the Redskins beat the Bills , I think say goodbye to the Playoffs and the Bills will be 7-9 or 8-8 at best . 

Bills are favorite in the Vegas line but how ?? 

Well, I did predict 8-8 at the beginning of the season...so there is always that... ??

43 minutes ago, Cygnus99 said:

If the Redskins beat the Bills , I think say goodbye to the Playoffs and the Bills will be 7-9 or 8-8 at best . 

because we’re a better team, and we’re at home.

how are the Bills favored? I don’t understand the question. They shouldn’t be favored because they lost today? You realize the skins are also coming off a loss - and have one win on the season by a point over the worst team in the league?

I hate myself for responding to this thread.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Cygnus99 said:

What did the eagles do the week before playing us? In some ways, every week is different.

Also, one team is 1-7, the other 5-2. Unless the starting QB of the 5-2 team is out, theres not a single scenario where the bills wouldnt be a favorite. Were you drunk in the parking lot when you created this thread?

• Like (+1) 1

I think any chance for the Redskins to catch the Bills napping ended today.  They now have the Buffalo Bills full attention.  Washington's defense could cause some problems..simply because Allen and the receivers aren't dominating anyone.  The Bills should be able to run enough and dink & dunk their way to a 20-10 type of win.  

13 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

how are the Bills favored? I don’t understand the question. They shouldn’t be favored because they lost today? You realize the skins are also coming off a loss - and have one win on the season by a point over the worst team in the league?

I hate myself for responding to this thread.

Self loathing is part of the program. I did it too. None of us are perfect,  but we all do our best......

I worried about AP running as we had trouble stopping the run today against Philly.. BUT

Barkley came out red hot against up for the Giants and we were able to make the proper adjustments to shut him down. 

If we can shut down the run, I think we got this game. 

Just now, buffaloboyinATL said:

Cause we’re the better team.

With a WAAAY better record. How is this even a question by the OP. 

• Like (+1) 1

If MCDermott and Frasier call the defense conservative and play not to lose and Dabol calls another bad game why not?  Basically they let teams hang around bad thing can happen. They had the Eagles on the ropes today and the Josh Allen fumble swung the momentum and the Bills never responded.

• Like (+1) 1