Trump Gets Booed At WS Game 5: Lock HIM Up Chant Erupts

21 hours ago, Gary Busey said:

Nobody booed the veterans.

The veterans had a standing ovation going for them - Trump was afterward announced and then the boos began

Nobody loves using veterans as a prop, more than Republicans.  Lumpy is the worst...

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

spitting on them and calling them baby killers was a positive image for the Dems?

Few people have more contempt for our country's soldiers than the left. 

Unless they go AWOL, get soldiers killed while looking for him, or need a government-funded sex change. Now THAT's a soldier the left can get behind! 

• Like (+1) 1

can't blame the fans

95% of those at the game didn't pay any attention to the team for the first.... say.... 172 games of the season?

this will quite the parade if the Nats win, almost none of the protesters would be able to name 2 players on the team

1 minute ago, Buftex said:

The kind of idiotic logic that makes you a valuable member of the Trump army... I can think of few people  here who's opinion I respect less.

And yet you can't answer, and won't answer, why almost to a man, every single active duty vet loves Trump. 

If you could answer that, and there is an answer as to why they love him so much, you might learn something new. 

But we know you're not about challenging your own world views, even if only to test their mettle. Sad.

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

A nutjob selectively edits a post (which everyone can see) and thinks he's scoring points. 

When all he's doing is underlining the point others have made about him: he's a dishonest asshat with nothing to offer this community.

:lol: 

Keep going, Gary. You're really winning this time.

I deleted my post.  You got me.  You are right... I have nothing to add to this community. There really is no point in in engaging.  I think a lot of you are very smart people (not all), who have gone off the rails. 

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Buftex said:

I deleted my post.  You got me.  You are right... I have nothing to add to this community. There really is no point in in engaging.  I think a lot of you are very smart people (not all), who have gone off the rails. 

I hope(d) to be wrong. But you keep proving me right. 

There are plenty here who have gone off the rails, but I'd say you're one of them. After three years of being lied to by people promising you Trump committed actual treason with Russia, you're still blindly believing those same people when they say anything -- with or without evidence. Your TDS is so strong you've thrown your lot in with proven liars and manipulators ... and yet somehow think you're still "on the rails". 

Sad.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I hope(d) to be wrong. But you keep proving me right. 

There are plenty here who have gone off the rails, but I'd say you're one of them. After three years of being lied to by people promising you Trump committed actual treason with Russia, you're still blindly believing those same people when they say anything -- with or without evidence. Your TDS is so strong you've thrown your lot in with proven liars and manipulators ... and yet somehow think you're still "on the rails". 

Sad.

Nothing to offer.  Happy Halloween!

• Like (+1) 1