Taco War in WNY becomes political

Beast

18 minutes ago, bbb said:

Got it 

That's some solid evidence he gave. Did you also see that the guy he accused of being a molester is a Republican? That's all the evidence I need. Throw the guy in jail.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall
  • Haha (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

That's some solid evidence he gave. Did you also see that the guy he accused of being a molester is a Republican? That's all the evidence I need. Throw the guy in jail.

Joke all you want.  I've no clue his political orientation and could care less.   But one of my best friend's used to bartend there and has said similar things.  

15 minutes ago, stony said:

Joke all you want.  I've no clue his political orientation and could care less.   But one of my best friend's used to bartend there and has said similar things.  

She saw a guy hitting on women? What did she see that led her to believe he's a predator? 

27 minutes ago, stony said:

The joke is that anybody would say this " their owner being a creep and a right-winger"  

23 hours ago, sullim4 said:

This is interesting.  I was at the game yesterday and noticed the lack of a line at the Lloyd's counter in the Kelly Clubs.

I was curious why that was - every other line was packed.  As an out of towner, I figured their food was crap... but it seems this might have been the reason.

I noticed the same thing at the Toyota Club. But I would rather have a beef on weck or fried bologna than a taco/burrito at the game. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/29/2019 at 5:47 AM, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

Never give an inch to the far left insanity. They'll keep pushing further and further if you don't stand up to their nonsense. Lloyd's has now shown they lack backbone and will be put in this situation again.

Exactly why these ‘apologies’ (and subsequent bullish— retraction) should not be tolerated.

• Like (+1) 2