The optimistic side of the loss...nothing lost

Hebert19

We almost lost to the Bengals and Dolphins at home.  We could easily be at least 4-3 with a tougher schedule coming up.  I'm fine with 5-2 and hopefully 6-2 after next week.  Sometimes you need a good spanking to get back on track.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

We almost lost to the Bengals and Dolphins at home.  We could easily be at least 4-3 with a tougher schedule coming up.  I'm fine with 5-2 and hopefully 6-2 after next week.  Sometimes you need a good spanking to get back on track.

and the Jets shoulda beat them

Edited by row_33

4 hours ago, Hebert19 said:

Ya.   I'm feeling the wildcard unless someone proves to me that the Pat's are actually beatable. 

If we had a world class special teams coach we wldve avoided that blocked punt TD and beaten the Pats.   

Or a head coach that knows how to call a timeout when he sees a play about to blow up in his face.

It’s an NFC loss, sure so not as damaging. It exposed many cracks in the Bills scheme, though. That’s worrisome going forward. The good news is there are a lot of mediocre teams in the NFL and many of them are on the Bills schedule. They weren’t winning the division anyway, and you could probably say that for about 26 other teams if they resided in the AFCE. 

4 minutes ago, FreeMaxB585 said:

the issue is we have beaten the most garbage teams in the league and got beat down by a decent one. we are lucky we were given the easiest schedule ever and still have easy games ahead

We have beaten Tennessee on road. They are 4-4 like Eagles so they are decent team too. Looking the schedule It was expected we win 1 of these 2 games. And it's better we won in game with AFC competitor.  Nobody expected perfect season without losses.

2 hours ago, Artem Lipatov said:

We have beaten Tennessee on road. They are 4-4 like Eagles so they are decent team too. Looking the schedule It was expected we win 1 of these 2 games. And it's better we won in game with AFC competitor.  Nobody expected perfect season without losses.

we beat tenn when they were playing garbage mariota. they are a complete different team without him. and even vs that D we only scored 14. and were lucky to face mariota. and tenns wins are vs buccs browns jags and falcons all garbage to. but without mariota are much better

its a fact we have beat the bottom of the barrel

Edited by FreeMaxB585