OJ Howard is apparently available

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A single name if far too vague to post as a title and provides little insight into what specifically the post is talking about.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

Just now, 78thealltimegreat said:

Apparently is in the Bucs doghouse and maybe moved by the deadline...I remember how many people on here where really high on him would you do it for say a 3rd this year and 5th next year? 

I'd do it for a 5th and send Kroft.   

We still need a QB that can get him the ball.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Sounds intriguing... I think we just need to let this year play out... next off season we need to get a right tackle, 2 d tackles, a d end and a wide receiver... we took a step forward this year. If we get in the playoffs it's gravy.

1 hour ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Not interested in Howard, if they are offering Evans lets talk.

My hope is that Evans monster day yesterday was the Bucs showcasing him to Beane to alleviate Beane's concerns about their asking price...

• Thank you (+1) 1

19 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Apparently is in the Bucs doghouse and maybe moved by the deadline...I remember how many people on here where really high on him would you do it for say a 3rd this year and 5th next year? 

yep this is my target depending on what Substantial Offer means