JJ Watt likely out for the season

YoloinOhio

32 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I'd like to think so, but they said the same thing about Lance.

Pro sports athletes are heavily into Peds, it’s been this way for many many decades, you ever notice how fast ex football players muscle mass shrinks after they retire, they stop taking Peds and the Weight  drops off quickly. I do love the fans who pretend these guys don’t dope. I know they dope, and I accept that they do. 

Go Bills!!!

Edited by Don Otreply
  • Like (+1) 3

Jan 14, 2019   Knee Strain Grade 1 Watt underwent minor knee surgery to address a knee issue that bothered him throughout the season.
Oct 8, 2017   Leg Tibial Plateau Fracture Watt missed the final 11 games on IR. He had surgery on October 9.
Sep 14, 2017   Hand Finger Dislocation  Watt aggravated his left ring finger. He continued playing through the injury.
Sep 10, 2017   Hand Finger Dislocation Watt injured his left ring finger.
Sep 22, 2016   Back Vertebral Disc Hernia Watt admitted to returning too soon from his July back surgery and required a 2nd that knocked him out for the year.
Jul 20, 2016   Back Vertebral Disc Hernia Watt had July surgery for a herniated disc in his back. He started the regular season on time but played just 3 games before needing another surgery and landing on IR.
Dec 9, 2015   Hand Metacarpal Fracture Watt broke his left hand in a Wednesday practice but missed no time.
Nov 29, 2015   Abdomen Muscle Tear Grade 3 Watt had a partially torn right adductor longus, a fully torn left adductor longus and a fully torn left adductor pectineus in his inner thighs and groin, along with partial tears in his left and right abdominals.
Aug 2, 2012   Arm Elbow Dislocation Watt dislocated his left elbow in a training camp practice. He also said he tore "all the ligaments" in the joint. He missed all preseason games but played the regular season and playoffs in an elbow brace.

He trains like a maniac but his injuries don't seem to come from overtraining except for a few.

BTW was he a force THIS year? He seemed like a good DE this season, but he was THE best before so it was quite a step down. He was so dominant it was crazy. Now he just seemed a good one, nothing more.

11 hours ago, FluffHead said:

Roid monster = injury prone 

I don’t like to speculate.  But, if I had to pick I would lean that way!

11 hours ago, QCity said:

Short career? He's in his 9th season :lol:

He had missed a lot of games in the last 4 or 5 years though.