JJ Watt likely out for the season

YoloinOhio

11 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

Pro sports athletes are heavily into Peds, it’s been this way for many many decades, you ever notice how fast ex football players muscle mass shrinks after they retire, they stop taking Peds and the Weight  drops off quickly. I do love the fans who pretend these guys don’t dope. I know they dope, and I accept that they do. 

Go Bills!!!

Every player is tested annually and I believe 10 players are randomly selected each week from every team to be tested.  I'm sure there is even more testing if you have violated the rules. 

Edited by Call_Of_Ktulu

5 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Every player is tested annually and I believe 10 players are randomly selected each week from every team to be tested.  I'm sure there is even more testing if you have violated the rules. 

The testing is a sham, just marijuana alone would have 25% of the players serving suspensions, they know when tests are coming their way, it does not serve the league to be diligent as to drug testing, they already have their hands full with the plethora of women beaters that are in the news, it’s all about the image of fair play, not enforcement of policies that the league writes for itself, and is self policed. But feel free to believe they are trying to rid the league of Peds....

Go Bills!!!