Our next 4 games are very winnable

13 hours ago, buffalo2218 said:

I'm not gonna even say the Redskins are winnable, not after today and last week. Daboll better stay up late all week developing a gameplan that actually works

get the hell out of here with that crap.   They are 5-2, anybody before the season started would of signed up for that.  They had a bad game yesterday, it happens, especially to younger teams.  It was a perfect storm yesterday.  A talented but underachieving Eagles team, came in here after being embarrassed last week on SNF, with their season on the line.  I am not going to read too much into this loss.  Now if they lose next week, we got problems.   The Redskins are awful, if the Bills don't win this game I will be shocked.  

48 minutes ago, Gordio said:

get the hell out of here with that crap.   They are 5-2, anybody before the season started would of signed up for that.  They had a bad game yesterday, it happens, especially to younger teams.  It was a perfect storm yesterday.  A talented but underachieving Eagles team, came in here after being embarrassed last week on SNF, with their season on the line.  I am not going to read too much into this loss.  Now if they lose next week, we got problems.   The Redskins are awful, if the Bills don't win this game I will be shocked.  

What in god’s name makes you think this game is any more winnable after seeing the strength of this team become gradually weaker and our already weakness not progressing any more than it did all year? From this point on, I do not trust Daboll nor should I have any reason to. Our defense faltering lately is far from a good sign. Our offense still unable to put together a dominating performance after 6 weeks is worse

I’m not sure what people want. The 2019 Bills are playing with house money now. Most didn’t think they’d be a playoff contender at the halfway point of the season and most didn’t think the remaining schedule would look anywhere near as easy as it does now. (ie: Pittsburgh and Cleveland are performing way below expectations). A home win against the terrible Redskins on Sunday puts them at 6-2 heading into the second half of the season. I’ll take it!

14 hours ago, Sunshower said:

Redskins, Browns, Dolphins and Broncos in that order.

Look, I know our offense isn’t perfect but we are 5-2. Allen could light up these teams easily. The Eagles have a good team, it’s not like they don’t have a great QB and a great coach. We lost to a good team. Fortunately for the Bills we got some really soft targets coming up, I could easily see 9-2 by the time we get to the Cowboys. I not once expected a win against the Eagles. Cowboys could get messy but if Allen comes into his own by then it could be a fight. 

They are also Very losable.

Chubb is going to tear this vaunted defense apart.

Home...Baltimore, Away...Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Dallas & Pats are all going to be tough games

That leaves Home...Washington, Denver & Jets  Away...Miami as games they should win, but who knows after watching this team the last two weeks.

9-7 is not out of the question, and as we all now can leave them on the outside looking in.

Just now, Sunshower said:

We are a much better coached team than Cleveland. Our defense is better, Allen is playing better than Mayfield. Bills are a better run organization.

And in the last two weeks were almost beat by a Fitz led Walton led Football Team and Embarrassed with the Sanders and Howard, what do you think Chubb will do to this Defense?

51 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

What in god’s name makes you think this game is any more winnable after seeing the strength of this team become gradually weaker and our already weakness not progressing any more than it did all year? From this point on, I do not trust Daboll nor should I have any reason to. Our defense faltering lately is far from a good sign. Our offense still unable to put together a dominating performance after 6 weeks is worse

Holy sh8t, have you watched the Redskins play this year.   Your acting like they got everything figured out.  They are in far worse shape than the Bills & the Bills are at home, that is what makes me think that game is winnable.  

I will get back to you next Monday morning.  I will be shocked if they lose this game, in fact I will be shocked if they don't go at least 3-1 in their next four games.  

1 hour ago, Gordio said:

Holy sh8t, have you watched the Redskins play this year.   Your acting like they got everything figured out.  They are in far worse shape than the Bills & the Bills are at home, that is what makes me think that game is winnable.  

I will get back to you next Monday morning.  I will be shocked if they lose this game, in fact I will be shocked if they don't go at least 3-1 in their next four games.  

I watched some of the Skins games, but apparently you didn’t quite notice that this Bills team had to comeback against an 0-5 team to win, and got their ass handed to them by a 3-4 team. Records don’t mean a thing anymore, and the worst thing about it is our defense was exposed against Miami, of all freakin teams. If after the last 2 weeks you haven’t learned that the whole team is inconsistent now, and not just the offense, you may wanna reconsider prematurely giving praise where it isn’t warranted 

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Today showed the Bills are an average to slightly above average team. The Bills could win all 4 or lose all 4. To think anything else shows you are a blind loyal fan, which is fine, but you aren’t speaking from reason.

Ah, you are wrong. I called the Eagles loss and the mods shut my thread down. I predicted 11-5, which I think we still can do. Fans that go on angry rants after every loss are the ones who run this board down with their drivel.

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

I watched some of the Skins games, but apparently you didn’t quite notice that this Bills team had to comeback against an 0-5 team to win, and got their ass handed to them by a 3-4 team. Records don’t mean a thing anymore, and the worst thing about it is our defense was exposed against Miami, of all freakin teams. If after the last 2 weeks you haven’t learned that the whole team is inconsistent now, and not just the offense, you may wanna reconsider prematurely giving praise where it isn’t warranted 

Bills are 10.5 point favorites, which is a pretty big line by NFL standards.  Money line for the Bills to win -460, which means if you put down $100 on the Skins to win(with no points) & they do you get $460.  If you are so confident the Bills will lose Sunday, you should play the money line on Washington.  

58 minutes ago, Gordio said:

Bills are 10.5 point favorites, which is a pretty big line by NFL standards.  Money line for the Bills to win -460, which means if you put down $100 on the Skins to win(with no points) & they do you get $460.  If you are so confident the Bills will lose Sunday, you should play the money line on Washington.  

I’m not sure you’re understanding what I’m saying here. You seem to be going by records and Vegas odds. I explained the records part. We were favored what? 17.5 against Miami? 2 against Philadelphia? 2 consecutive games played at an inconsistent level on both sides of the ball. 

I’m not saying the Bills will lose, but I’m far from saying they’re a lock for a win. 

18 hours ago, Sunshower said:

Redskins, Browns, Dolphins and Broncos in that order.

Look, I know our offense isn’t perfect but we are 5-2. Allen could light up these teams easily. The Eagles have a good team, it’s not like they don’t have a great QB and a great coach. We lost to a good team. Fortunately for the Bills we got some really soft targets coming up, I could easily see 9-2 by the time we get to the Cowboys. I not once expected a win against the Eagles. Cowboys could get messy but if Allen comes into his own by then it could be a fight. 

Isn't it sad you only expect wins against bad teams... Even then the Bills keep it close to where they might lose.

18 hours ago, Virgil said:

Redskins yes, Browns no, Dolphins maybe, Broncos maybe.

All of our games are winnable.  Today was winnable.  If we keep playing keep it close football, they are also very lose-able.

All true.  But when you have a strong defense and little offense, games you win are going to be close by definition.