Our next 4 games are very winnable

Win 3 of the next four but lose to the Browns and it might cost them a playoff spot. Browns game may make all the difference for the 6th spot. I see Ravens winning that division so that game will be less critical. Need the head to head tie breaker against the Browns. 

I see a 4 game winning streak and then limping into the playoffs with losses to Balt, Cowboys, and Pats down the stretch. 

52 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Redskins yes, Browns no, Dolphins maybe, Broncos maybe.

All of our games are winnable.  Today was winnable.  If we keep playing keep it close football, they are also very lose-able.

he said “very winnable”, not sure wins.  If we play Cleveland like we did the Titans, we win.

Browns have more questions top to bottom than us.

54 minutes ago, Sunshower said:

Redskins, Browns, Dolphins and Broncos in that order.

Look, I know our offense isn’t perfect but we are 5-2. Allen could light up these teams easily. The Eagles have a good team, it’s not like they don’t have a great QB and a great coach. We lost to a good team. Fortunately for the Bills we got some really soft targets coming up, I could easily see 9-2 by the time we get to the Cowboys. I not once expected a win against the Eagles. Cowboys could get messy but if Allen comes into his own by then it could be a fight. 

No one expects a perfect offense, just NFL-adequate, which it's not even close to.

41 minutes ago, buffalobillswin said:

How many games are winnable when you can't stop the run?

nice that after the last two decades a good start means fans can start mouthing off about easy road wins in the NFL....   :(

1 minute ago, TigerJ said:

Washington and Miami are should win games IMO.  The Browns and Broncos are winnable, but both teams can be competitive on a given Sunday.  

Those are the two I could see us losing.  Cleveland's D line will overpower our O line,  and the Denver game will be a nail biter.

1 hour ago, Virgil said:

All of our games are winnable.  Today was winnable.  If we keep playing keep it close football, they are also very lose-able.

I agree...until we figure out whether we're going to have an offense or not, no game is winnable. And I'm sick and tired of this team relying on the defense to always bail them out. Daboll is a mess.....

• Thank you (+1) 1

I went on the ESPN app to check the league standings after this week. The Bills have 6 games remaining against bottom 10 teams. That’s about as easy an NFL schedule’s going to get. That’s 6 out of 9 remaining games! Come on guys....you can do this. GO BILLS

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

I went on the ESPN app to check the league standings after this week. The Bills have 6 games remaining against bottom 10 teams. That’s about as easy an NFL schedule’s going to get. That’s 6 out of 9 remaining games! Come on guys....you can do this. GO BILLS

do the other top teams have this easy a schedule?  Pats is easier than the Bills because they play Buffalo again

2 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Of course these games are very winnable.

It's the good teams we have to worry about, not the bad ones.

Also, please note that bad ones don't play in playoff games.

The 2017 Bills were a bad team. This year’s edition is much better, but plenty of bad teams make the playoffs. 

3 hours ago, Virgil said:

Until the coach gets away from playing not to lose things will never change. Part of me thinks that will never change. 

1 hour ago, Azucho98 said:

Those are the two I could see us losing.  Cleveland's D line will overpower our O line,  and the Denver game will be a nail biter.

If the Bills let Joe Fluko even keep it close, I swear I'm gonna think Daboll took over playcalling on D

Edited by buffalo2218

Daboll needs some semblance of a real NFL game plan  that involves the run and play action  Defense needs to be more aggressive and force some turnovers  More consistency and eliminate the endless barrage of pre snap penalties  We let the Redskins or any team hang around it may not end well

If we get to 8-3 going into Dallas we should be ecstatic considering our anemic offense, regardless of the competition level. We can’t finish worse than 10-6 to get a WC and 7-4 may make that tough. 

The worst part is I think Beane will be deadline silent now even for value moves because the division is gone.

13 minutes ago, Locomark said:

If we get to 8-3 going into Dallas we should be ecstatic considering our anemic offense, regardless of the competition level. We can’t finish worse than 10-6 to get a WC and 7-4 may make that tough. 

The worst part is I think Beane will be deadline silent now even for value moves because the division is gone.

I don’t think a trade was dependent upon the division. If there’s something that improves the team this year while also helping in the near future then it should get done. The playoffs are available this year, next year could be a different story. 

4 hours ago, Sunshower said:

Redskins, Browns, Dolphins and Broncos in that order.

Look, I know our offense isn’t perfect but we are 5-2. Allen could light up these teams easily. The Eagles have a good team, it’s not like they don’t have a great QB and a great coach. We lost to a good team. Fortunately for the Bills we got some really soft targets coming up, I could easily see 9-2 by the time we get to the Cowboys. I not once expected a win against the Eagles. Cowboys could get messy but if Allen comes into his own by then it could be a fight. 

You forgot to mention how bad the D has been the last 2 weeks.  Going to be a long season if they dont figure this out.

Edited by Johnnycage46

12 hours ago, Virgil said:

Virg, you don't think we can beat Cleveland? I'm curious as to why. While I think they are one of those teams, like Philly, where it depends which team shows up - the team that shellacked the Ravens, or the team that got embarrassed by Tennessee - I definitely wouldn't put that game down as a "no". Just curious as to what you're seeing there.