Offensive identity?

familykwi

I think this entire offense should be run through Singletary. Hand it to him, pitch it to him, throw screens to him...get 26 the ball. This guy is our most dynamic playmaker on offense and is probably our best player on that side of the ball. The most frustrating part of this season is the fact that we have this guy and Daboll WONT USE HIM!  I’m happy for Frank Gore. He’s helping us out and he’s had a wonderful career. Gore should be the guy getting 5 touches a game. Not Singletary. As soon as Daboll figures that out, we will score.

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, DuckyBoys said:

the point is none of these guys are a true #1  None of them are going to be able to physically win almost any given week  Bills dont invest in offensive skill position players  There are no great options in FA and watch we'll use the 1st round pick on defense

This year's draft is supposedly ripe with WR talent so I doubt they will not get a WR via the draft. But yes they did tear down the WR position in recent years and one offseason was not going to fix that.