Ritual Reset

33 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

You are now free to stop all of the rituals you were doing top keep the streak alive. We get a fresh start next week. Unless of course you did not follow your ritual this week, in which case you need to keep it going next week to restore the mojo.  We WILL bounce back, Go Bills!

This is incredibly freeing 

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

We may squeak into the playoffs but anyone that thinks this team will go deep into the playoffs is smoking some good cheeba.

This is a 9-11 win team that will be lucky to win a playoff game. But they have cap space and draft picks to fill out the roster. You can't expect a Super Bowl or even conference finals after a 6-10 season. Fans need to get a grip.

31 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

This is what we have sunk to.  Rituals? 

It’s always been a fun little sideline here “what did you do today to help the Bills win?”  No sinking involved.

Me, I drank wine during the game when we lost to NE and was sitting outdoors on a beautiful sunny patio.  I’ve hung out indoors and abstained (drank tea) since then.

Next week I’ll crack a cold brewski.  :beer:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

It’s always been a fun little sideline here “what did you do today to help the Bills win?”  No sinking involved.

Me, I drank wine during the game when we lost to NE and was sitting outdoors on a beautiful sunny patio.  I’ve hung out indoors and abstained (drank tea) since then.

Next week I’ll crack a cold brewski.  :beer:

Ok, whew. For a second there I was afraid you were switching to crack.

3 hours ago, fansince88 said:

What makes you the official ritual rebooter? Are you some plant here to use some witchcraft trickery on us? I WILL NOT CEASE WEARING MY PRETZEL BOXERS!!!

I was referring to rituals that are a burden to maintain, like locking certain family memebers out of the tv room because they bring bad juju, or switching alcoholic beverages every time the opponent scores, not ones that apparently bring pleasure, like pretzel boxers.

• Haha (+1) 1

Stupidly, I tried a new ritual today, wearing a bills t-shirt with an old Bruce Smith jersey and Bills hat, and watched the game as a remote location in Ohio. All of those things were new, and they caused the Bills to lose, clearly. 

I am very sorry, and will be sending a personal note to the Pegulas. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1