Bills 13, Eagles 31 postgame thread

Can anyone tell me if JH55 is playing this year?  Is the " Pressure Stat"  valid this year? 

What I see is the following:  Allen is not making proper reads or our receivers, other than Brown and sometimes Beasley, cant get open.

Nice game plan Daboll.  All week they knew about the wind. Lets throw 80% of the time!

Finally, when was the last time our special teams won the game for us ( or didnt lose the game for us ). 

Have a great week and Go Bills!

Hughes looks like he is starting to decline and we are already very short on pass rushers. 

I think Daboll is somehow on the Patriots payroll. He's that bad.

Allen is making poor passes and we didn't have WR's getting open against a Eagles injured secondary that every other team has taken advantage of.

We still need a major infusion of talent at WR, RB, TE and O-Line.

3 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Idiocy.

O hey, thought I'd mention DK Metcalf with another Two TD.

How is it idiocy?  We are still bottom on the league in passing and now turning the ball over at an alarming rate.  Allen has 11 turnovers in 7 games.  

Still are bottom 1/3 of the league in scoring.  We still can rush the ball well.  Deep ball accuracy has dropped significantly.  It's the same exact thing.

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

How is it idiocy?  We are still bottom on the league in passing and now turning the ball over at an alarming rate.  Allen has 11 turnovers in 7 games.  

Still are bottom 1/3 of the league in scoring.  We still can rush the ball well.  Deep ball accuracy has dropped significantly.  It's the same exact thing.

Dude makes passes on the regular tyrod wouldn't even TRY.

• Like (+1) 4

5 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Dude makes passes on the regular tyrod wouldn't even TRY.

And the production is about the same with a little more passing yards but a lot more turnovers.

We drafted Allen to be the QB to take our offense to the next step, not the be what we already have been.

We aren't any better now than we were in 2017 with Taylor and Dennison.  

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

And the production is about the same with a little more passing yards but a lot more turnovers.

We drafted Allen to be the QB to take our offense to the next step, not the be what we already have been.

I'm laying that squarely at the feet of Daboll.

2 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Tending for 1000 yards and 8 TD on the season. As a rookie. 

Meanwhile, our #1 pick all world pass rush monster has exactly one non impact sack. 

Nick bosa on the other hand makes big plays.

DK is having a great year with a QB having an All-Pro season. 

Bosa is irrelevant in comparison to Oliver. Bills couldn't pick him and he plays a different position. 

My concerns on D are both DEs (though they are better with Lawson in the game), and MLB. I like Edmunds as a player but I'm a long ways from convinced he's the right guy in the middle. 

23 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

The offense and it's 9 new faces are struggling, but it is NOT the same as Tyrod. 

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Cold bucket of water dumped over the head, also frightening.  Josh is still trying to grow into his shoes, so is Mayfield and Darnold for that matter.  But I expect more from Daboll who seems to be more about his scheme than the players who execute it, as well as the field and game conditions.  McD seems like he is not capable of choosing a coaching staff; these are his hand picked coordinators and they're failing in all phases.

2 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I'm laying that squarely at the feet of Daboll.

Why does Daboll deserve all the blame and not the QB executing it?  Allen has been holding the ball too long, very inaccurate of passes over 19 yards (we drafted him for his big arm) and has been careless with the football.  Allen has his moments but doesn't string these together enough which is why we aren't scoring.  Yeah we got a great redzone offense but we just never get there enough and we don't make big plays in the passing game to score outside of the 20.  

3 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

DK is having a great year with a QB having an All-Pro season. 

Bosa is irrelevant in comparison to Oliver. Bills couldn't pick him and he plays a different position. 

My concerns on D are both DEs (though they are better with Lawson in the game), and MLB. I like Edmunds as a player but I'm a long ways from convinced he's the right guy in the middle. 

The offense and it's 9 new faces are struggling, but it is NOT the same as Tyrod. 

The production output is about the same.  

2 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Cold bucket of water dumped over the head, also frightening.  Josh is still trying to grow into his shoes, so is Mayfield and Darnold for that matter.  But I expect more from Daboll who seems to be more about his scheme than the players who execute it, as well as the field and game conditions.  McD seems like he is not capable of choosing a coaching staff; these are his hand picked coordinators and they're failing in all phases.

I think Daboll has adjusted.  Our offense changed to go short more often as opposed to last year.  Allen has been good from 1-19 yards.  But now anything above that, he's been terrible.  There was a stat in another thread were Gore has faced the 2nd most 8 man boxes.  Defensive Coordinators still don't respect our passing game, they're selling out for the run.

Most everyone was talking all kinds of shiz about walking all over the Eagles forgetting how good of a team they really are. Far better than the 2-3 record they had. They were banged up yes, but a far better team then most everyone here was giving credit for. It's a loss, it's done and over. Move on to the next game. We are getting better but were not quite there yet...but were close. Stay the course and enjoy the ride. 

12 minutes ago, BigPappy said:

Most everyone was talking all kinds of shiz about walking all over the Eagles forgetting how good of a team they really are. Far better than the 2-3 record they had. They were banged up yes, but a far better team then most everyone here was giving credit for. It's a loss, it's done and over. Move on to the next game. We are getting better but were not quite there yet...but were close. Stay the course and enjoy the ride. 

gotta stop Allan running for his life after half a second dropping back....

3 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Tending for 1000 yards and 8 TD on the season. As a rookie. 

Meanwhile, our #1 pick all world pass rush monster has exactly one non impact sack. 

Nick bosa on the other hand makes big plays.

Come on....someone posted his win rate last week.....near the top!!

Myself personally, Its a new day at New Era field and with it comes perhaps a better perspective on the loss Sunday against the Eagles. 

Its obvious looking back now that the weather played an important role making it impossibe to use the loss as a gauge on how good or bad of a football team Buffalo really is at this point in the season IMO. I'm not trying to make excuses and I realize both teams played in the same bad conditions. I just think Buffalo is built different then Philly making it a bad matchup in windy, slippery weather and it showed. Despite the score its not like Buffalo was blown out, at least not in my opinion. The Eagles are a playoff contender and it would not surprise me to see them go deep into the playoffs. 

The Buffalo Bills are still learning how to win and far from playing their best game.

Yes, I'm a big homer which always plays a part my opinion...

• Like (+1) 1