Bills 13, Eagles 31 postgame thread

34 minutes ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

Exposed!!!! Coaches and players!!! Many thought this was a team a move or two away.....Truth is, probably only 60% of the rebuilding is complete.

Out coached all day by Pedersen. Dabol's play design fools no one. He thinks he is still at Alabama. So one dimensional. The way Pedersen disguised his plays was head and shoulders above Dabol. Plus he fooled Leslie and Sean over and over. 

• Like (+1) 1

I agree we got out played in pretty much every way you can. I didn’t think Wentz looked like a word beater today but our run defense definitely played horrible and didn’t allow us to get back into the game. I am still excited for this team and think this game will wake them up and we will make the playoffs and have a good chance to win at least one playoff game. We are fine. Go Bills beat Skins. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Buddy Hix said:

I expected this, the Bills are a team that’s improving but not consistently good. Still got an easy schedule and a great chance at 10 wins.

^^^^^This. The sky is not falling—did anyone here really expect the Bills to go 15-1 rest of the way? Most folks were in the 9-7 or 10-6 camp before this year, and I still bet we end up 11-5 when it’s all said and done. That said, I agree with the posters who feel that Daboll did the O no favors today with his play designs for the elements and lack of adjustments into the 2nd half. Need to see improvement across the board next week, and a return to form for a D that was gashed on the run.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Billever76 said:

Thats what happens to fraziers weak ass cover 2...he gets destroyed in the middle of the field..rbs up the gut and big bodied tightends kill his ***** defense..happens every year..what good is stopping the pass when your lit up in the run game right at the heart of tour defense?

They got pushed all day by a bigger  team. Fraser plays?

1 minute ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Josh looked great in first half, minus the turnover.wind cost us a FG and deep ball to Brown. It think teams are making better halftime adjustments than we are.

The fumble in our territory was the big swing. Felt like Eagles were playing with extreme purpose after that. They needed the W.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Josh looked great in first half, minus the turnover.wind cost us a FG and deep ball to Brown. It think teams are making better halftime adjustments than we are.

At one point, he was 13-21 for 160 tds and 2TDs.  Then Philly went on the long drive and Dabol nutted up in my opinion.

We were due for this.  The better talented team won today.  As stated, we have been fortunate with our schedule.  

We will see what the staff and players are made of.  They need to rebound.  

We are about were I expected us to be.  5-2 is a good situation fir Buffalo.  

My concerns are:

1. Daboll play calling and Allen not getting passing yards against a very poor backfield.  

2. Inability to adapt to weather and wind at home.  Very unBills-like. They need to make this an advantage.  

3. Defense against the run

4. Poor special teams. 

Need to move on and get a W next week. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Browns only have 2 wins and we play both of these teams... seems like we root against the Pats here 

I don't know from the comments on here I'm not sur if we're going to be able to win again apparently we're nothing but an elaborate illusion.

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Agreed. I sometimes wonder WTH Daboll is thinking. 

I seriously think he's schizo.  If something seems to be working he abandons it too quickly...maybe he has ADHD?  Stick with what is working until it is STOPPED.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Browns only have 2 wins and we play both of these teams... seems like we root against the Pats here 

Why? If the Browns win they have 3 wins and are in the playoff hunt when Buffalo heads to Cleveland.  The Patriots are winning the division.  They have a 3 game lead over the Bills with the tie-breaker.  The Bills are NOT winning the division.

I'm pretty sure their rookie #26 had about 130 rushing yards before ours got a single carry. Then he scored a brilliant touchdown for us, after a nice 12 yard run (that was called back). Daboll killed a drive when he stopped running, and then went 3 and out the next one with 3 straight passes, after gaining about 50 yards mostly on the ground. He's a problem, and it's not just this week. 

What is it with McDermott Bills and this time of the season? 5-2 in his first year, followed by 3 straight blowout losses, in which we probably gave up 600 yards on the ground. The same thing started happening last week and continued this week. They need to adjust, and they need to do it yesterday. It happened last year too - after week 5, we lost 4 in a row, being blown out most of the time as well. We play Washington, Cleveland, and Miami next. They simply have to stop the characteristic tumble right here, and right now, against these bad teams.

Edmunds was so ugly this game. So was Star. And Wallace cannot handle big WRs.

Just fix it. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1