Bills 13, Eagles 31 postgame thread

10 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

Shows the Bills cannot beat teams if they are average or above.

Brady is totally gonna hang another 140 yards on us ! 

5 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I'm ***** right about Oliver. Too small against the run, too weak against the pass. Prove me wrong. 

You might be right.     This DL is ???

12 minutes ago, Augie said:

This week is going to get MISERABLE here.  Relax people, it’s ONE game against a team that some picked for the Super Bowl. And they were desperate! I never thought THIS was the year, so I can live with 5-2. Even good teams lose. 

Yup. With all the Negative Nancys and Debbie Downers here, I am sometimes surprised that this is a male dominated forum. Reminds me of a buncha over-reacting preteen girls (said by a former over-reacting preteen girl).

I'm gonna spend the week in PPP where people are saner. ? 

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I'm not gonna panic, and this loss was bad, but some of the play calling was just bad. They took one deep shot to foster. Yes it was windy, but who cares. This team needs to be a bit more creative on offense. The defense was bad today I know, but you have to score more than 13 points. 

I agree that we need to keep a perspective.  It is just that we have looked bad two weeks in a row.  We need to soundly beat Washington next week.

8 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I'm ***** right about Oliver. Too small against the run, too weak against the pass. Prove me wrong. 

You just have a weird personal agenda and need to get a grip.

Edited by nedboy7

1 minute ago, oldmanfan said:

Yeah, people said the same thing going into this season about how tough the schedule would be.  Enough.

Not true if you were paying attention. All offseason the prevailing thought was this year’s schedule is pretty easy. Bills often have one of the toughest by opponents winning pctg and this one was not. 

3 minutes ago, SouthernBills said:

Honest question on an obviously polarizing issue: what do JA backers see as progress vs. last years missteps from Josh? 

I personally (my opinion) think that he is a sub-par starting NFL QB. I don't think his ability to produce 'off the cuff' is a sustainable way to win games in the long-term. He is careless and doesn't seem to be able to operate within the confines of a normal offense. I see very little improvement in the worrying areas of his game last year. His college analysis by most draft analysts reads like Nostradamus. Capable of amazing plays, innacurate, not disciplined, etc. I don't see him as someone that is going to change. 

What are supporters clinging to? 

If you don’t see the improvement, you’re just a biased hater.  He was like 13-21 160 2TDs going into the in the 3rd QTR.   Then Philly went on the 24hr long drive.  Then Dabol nutted up, called some weak screens and abandoned the run again.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I'm not gonna panic, and this loss was bad, but some of the play calling was just bad. They took one deep shot to foster. Yes it was windy, but who cares. This team needs to be a bit more creative on offense. The defense was bad today I know, but you have to score more than 13 points. 

And Foster did absolutely zero to catch thy ball.  All he had to do was stop to catch it -And the DB get called for pass interference.   We go into half with a bigger lead.   Just a bad play by a WR doing nothing to catch a ball. 

• Like (+1) 2