Bills 13, Eagles 31 postgame thread

That was a bad game.  The mistakes and miscues finally caught up with them and the Eagles took advantage of everyone one.   

Time to regroup and figure out how to stop all the stupid penalties, bad drops, bad passes, and blown assignments at critical times.  And most of all time for Dabol to realize he need to run the ball more. 

Still the 2nd best record in the ol' AFC.

Yeah, we benefit from an easy schedule, but I don't care.  I don't think we're necessarily as good as our record, but I also don't think we're as bad as the team we saw today.

Allen has to get better, though.  The 1st half + was really good - he made some money throws on 3-4 key 3rd down conversions. Then it all seemed to come apart.

• Like (+1) 1

McClappy is not a gameday coach.  Consistently outcoached by the better minds in the NFL.  Defend your dirt my ass.  Pathetic effort, no heart at all today.  We'll probably still make the playoffs, but I'm not sure we're gonna break that 20+ year win drought.  We deserve better.  

1 minute ago, Helpmenow said:

Look at the schedule folks 8-4 looks real.

I think I am sick of "schedule" posters looking ahead and thinking games are going to be easy.  

One week at a time, and for two weeks in a row the Bills have been a bad football team.. 

If they can play better and get a win against Washington, that is what the discussion should be.  

• Thank you (+1) 2

I said it before in the pregame thread. If we can't stop the run up the middle and we can't get off the field on third down we're going to get spanked. Bingo, that's exactly what happened. That drive against the wind in the fourth quarter was an absolute embarrassment. The truth is this team needs work and more parts. Our interior D is pathetic. Our red zone and 3rd down defense is getting to be horrible. And our offense, well we go the way Josh goes and he's been turning the ball over and missing throws. That and the O-line can't seem to line up without getting a penalty. It'll be interesting to see how they rebound from this mess.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, FUTURIST said:

The Bills are a MEDIOCRE team. Nothing else needs to be said.  They will beat bad teams and lose to good teams.  If they are lucky they go 9-7.

I usually don't agree with you, but I feel the same way. I don't think they make the playoffs this year.