Bills 13, Eagles 31 postgame thread

You could see this coming from week 1. Someone, usually Phillips or Lawson, would line up in the NZ clearly probably 40% of the snaps. It was one of those "do it all the time and they can't call it every play" things, but they started calling it, and we didn't stop doing it.

9 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Bills were due for a down game and Eagles are still a good team and capable of taking advantage.  This one was pretty easy to see coming.

Commence hysterical overreactions.

Not an overreaction. The Bills aren’t a good football team. They’ve gotten fat by feasting on bad teams and struggling in those games.

The good news is their schedule is soft so they can still make the playoffs but that doesn’t make this a quality team.

• Thank you (+1) 1

The Bills need to make a move to get AJ Green or they are just not a serious franchise.  The Defense was exposed, but the offense is ATROCIOUS.  

Pats and Niners BOTH made moves.  The Bills have done NOTHING.  They are not serious about winning. PERIOD.

Just now, BillsFanSD said:

I figured we were likely to lose this one, so the result isn't that disappointing.  But the defense was absolutely terrible for the second week in a row, and I'm starting to feel like this team is quite a bit shakier than I thought it was.

You have to look at the games they won, who they beat, and how they beat them.  This is no surprise I think.

This week is going to get MISERABLE here.  Relax people, it’s ONE game against a team that some picked for the Super Bowl. And they were desperate! I never thought THIS was the year, so I can live with 5-2. Even good teams lose. 

• Like (+1) 4