Do we need a Trade now???

Cuboirs

I'd try to make a big splash grab A.J. and Geno Atkins that would be a major salary dump for cindy....And gives us 2 positions of need....Try to get Melvin Gordon and while your at it O.J. Howard too ......make a major splash now 

• Like (+1) 1

Don’t waste draft assets for a rental. This team isn’t doing any damage in the post season if they get there.

Save the draft picks and continue building the team with young players who will be here for awhile.

• Like (+1) 4

Yes I would still try to get AJ Green, especially since it's looking like we'll need to win some shootouts to make some noise this year. I would take Ngakoue but he isn't going to stop teams from running up the middle at will. We desperately need an elite offensive talent.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Cuboirs said:

Sure most of you saying we dont need a trade blah blah blah.....Feel different today...

YES. Good franchises upgrade. Look at the Patriots and Niners.  Bad franchises do NOTHING. 

The DO NOTHING BILLS.

Just now, HappyDays said:

Yes I would still try to get AJ Green, especially since it's looking like we'll need to win some shootouts to make some noise this year. I would take Ngakoue but he isn't going to stop teams from running up the middle at will. We desperately need an elite offensive talent.

Our problems on offense wouldn't change with Green, so losing draft picks makes no sense. We need a much better O coordinator, no amount of Green, Jones or anyone else is gonna change that

• Like (+1) 2