Kenyan drake trade to AZ reported (edited title)

Just now, Saint Doug said:

Bills have zero running game. Maybe if we had one, we would force Allen to throw on 3 downs in a row, or run the stupid QB option. 

Calling a QB run on 3rd and 2 should get Daboll fired.  This offense will suck as long as he is here...they can't get out of their own way.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

The Bills have a lot of needs, RB isn't among them.

Not unless it comes with an OC that doesn't forget his run game play sheet. 

2 minutes ago, Saint Doug said:

Bills have zero running game. Maybe if we had one, we would force Allen to throw on 3 downs in a row, or run the stupid QB option. 

Lol. Okay. 

14 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

RB is a huge need, Yeldon is done. Gore is playing in the XFL next year and Singletary can't even beat out a 36 yo RB. RB is a huge need.

I'd replace the o-coordinator before I looked into replacing the backs.

As far as Singletary goes, you have an awful lot of faith in the judgment of a coaching staff that has proven to have a poor eye for offensive talent. (Although I do like the additions of Brown and Beasley)

Singletary doesn't get nearly enough touches.  I don't fault HIM for that.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

As far as Singletary goes, you have an awful lot of faith in the judgment of a coaching staff that has proven to have a poor eye for offensive talent. (Although I do like the additions of Brown and Beasley)

So you would be happy with this same RB core next season with a different OC? Singletary is the only player I would keep and I'm wondering why he isn't getting more carries 

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Running game won’t work until the QB is more consistent in throwing the ball intermediate or deep

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

33 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

This. 

McDermott needs to cut the veteran crap. Gore should get as many touches as he got today. Singletary is a dynamic threat. The staff should scheme for him and give Gore the scraps. Drake isn’t needed.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

So you would be happy with this same RB core next season with a different OC? Singletary is the only player I would keep and I'm wondering why he isn't getting more carries 

Gore obviously needs to be replaced next season based on his age. 

I'm wondering the same.

1 hour ago, Johnnycage46 said:

"Really?" as in you don't know if he plays defense?  I googled it for you and he does not, in fact, play defense.  You are welcome.

And your take is clown-like to insinuate the problem with the Buffalo Bills is their defense.

18 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

And your take is clown-like to insinuate the problem with the Buffalo Bills is their defense.

Not really.  And I wasn't insinuating...it was blatant.  The D lost them the game and almost blew last weekend's game.  The D has been clown-like lately...to borrow a new phrase I recently learned.

• Like (+1) 2