Kenyan drake trade to AZ reported (edited title)

2 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

But they have Johnson who is only supposed to be out for 2 weeks and Edmunds who had a huge game last week. Plus they are not in a playoff position. Yet the Bills should be happy with a 35 year old Gore, a rookie 3rd rounder they don't want to give the ball to much, and Yeldon.....

Yeah, because Kenyan Drake is the be all, end all of running backs and he'll surely come in and save the day. He's averaging a flabbergasting 24.8 yards per game on the ground (3.7 yards a carry) and has a whopping 22 receptions for 174 yards... which is exactly the same total amount he has in rushing yards. Zero touchdowns and two fumbles. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

i was actually looking for maybe the bills to make the move for drake cause he's a great pass catcher.  i am glad he didnt go to a rival afc team.  after seeing singletary yesterday i am convinced he's the real deal as well.  need to feed that guy more

14 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Johnson is hurt and the backup now as well. Drake is a FA at year's end. He'll get a chance to either prove his worth in a more spread type of offense or he'll be sent packing with the Dolphins only getting a 6th or 7th. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

But they have Johnson who is only supposed to be out for 2 weeks and Edmunds who had a huge game last week. Plus they are not in a playoff position. Yet the Bills should be happy with a 35 year old Gore, a rookie 3rd rounder they don't want to give the ball to much, and Yeldon.....

Edmunds got hurt and there’s rumors Johnson could linger for a while.  It’s plagued him before.  

I’m curious to know what the conditions of the pick are.   

• Like (+1) 1

• Hapless Bills Fan changed the title to Kenyan drake trade to AZ reported (edited title)
1 hour ago, Virgil said:

Edmunds got hurt and there’s rumors Johnson could linger for a while.  It’s plagued him before.  

I’m curious to know what the conditions of the pick are.   

But they are also not in the playoff picture, yet they still go out and get one of the top available RBs. And unfortunately I know all about Johnson's injury cause he was my top pick in my fantasy draft this year.......