Around the League week 8

YoloinOhio

9 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

In Reich we trust.

Eh, not for me. Loved him in PHL for the Super Bowl, but he’s AFC now and thereby the enemy. Just like the rest of ‘em 

It’s an indictment of the OL watching these other teams running screens. Even the Browns can gash NE with this once in awhile. Bills are the worst looking screen team out there, and not just today. 

Edited by Boatdrinks

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

Eh, not for me. Loved him in PHL for the Super Bowl, but he’s AFC now and thereby the enemy. Just like the rest of ‘em 

I'll give you that one.   By the same token,  so is Watson who I loved coming out of Clemson.  I knew he'd be a good pro QB.

As to Reich,  I give him the nod over O'Brien. 

Just now, jkeerie said:

I'll give you that one.   By the same token,  so is Watson who I loved coming out of Clemson.  I knew he'd be a good pro QB.

As to Reich,  I give him the nod over O'Brien. 

Oh he is, but I believe in him as a QB. I see it as the deciding factor in that division , so I’m pulling for HOU. A long way to go in this season of course. 

I actually really hate games in the elements. Sure, a snow game is a cool look on TV.  Watching this Oakland vs. Houston game, I just like the thought of team vs. team. Man vs. man. Best team wins. No rain, snow, or wind preventing you from being who you really are or what you want to do that day. Yes, both teams play in it. Yes, the coaches should factor weather into their game plans, but call me crazy for wanting to see a good clean game free from the elements. 

2 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Oh he is, but I believe in him as a QB. I see it as the deciding factor in that division , so I’m pulling for HOU. A long way to go in this season of course. 

You may be right about it coming down to the QB.  I just wish I could truly enjoy the season without the inevitability of the Pats being the AFC champs.  I know anything can happen, but I'm not counting on it.

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

My God I wish Deshaun Watson was our Quarterback. 

Big mistake passing him up. Doesn't matter how great Tre White is. QB changes everything. I’ll give them Mahomes because there were legit questions, but Watson is a winner. And this is coming from someone who likes Allen. Bills been overthinking things for years, including today’s offensive game plan. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

51-13 final 49 ers over Panthers.

Im a believer in the 49 ers. 
Crazy good on both sides of the ball.

Pegulas reportedly didn’t like Shanahan’s personality when they interviewed him. Bills will probably never hit 51 under McD. Not saying I don’t want him as coach. Only saying how it’s interesting how things turn out one way or another. 

Edited by TheProcess
  • Like (+1) 2