Around the League week 8

YoloinOhio

Kyle Allen not the savior everyone thought he might be. Granted he’s on the road against SF, but talks of Cam being run out of town are crazy and premature IMO. Guy’s shoulder was wrecked last year and he played through it until they were out. When he’s on and healthy, Cam is a good starting QB in this league and should be appreciated in the current state of the league that’s starving for good QB play (moody personality aside). 

Edited by TheProcess

Just now, Don Dokken said:

Driving home from watching the game and listening to the Pats home radio broadcast on 1280AM in Rochester. Scott Zolak is absolutely the worst homer in the league and I hope a terrible harm befalls him

Total dill hole and he defended cheap shots by Pats player iirc. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Our game vs CLE is basically going to be a playoff game

Bills better figure out how to stop the run by then or it will be a repeat of today. Chubb and Cleveland dominating the LoS today.

4 minutes ago, MDH said:

Bills better figure out how to stop the run by then or it will be a repeat of today. Chubb and Cleveland dominating the LoS today.

I'd actually feel a little better if the Browns win today. Wouldn't make me feel as bad about the bills losing 

23 minutes ago, Don Dokken said:

Driving home from watching the game and listening to the Pats home radio broadcast on 1280AM in Rochester. Scott Zolak is absolutely the worst homer in the league and I hope a terrible harm befalls him

worse than the NESN Bruins team?

I told everyone yesterday that Greg Schiano should be in jail and as chief prosecutor I present the fact that he had Nick Bosa AND Chase Young on the same DL for 2 YEARS and he’s a ***** moron to have the defensive letdowns he threw out there 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Awesome! (+1) 1