Gameday Thread Eagles @Bills 2nd Half

Chandler#81

Just now, longtimebillsfan said:

I agree, but if we can not pull it together and beat the weakest teams in the NFL, it is going to be a difficult season.  I am not ready to givevme on them yet.

I agree and I'm not ready to give up on them, either.  The coaching staff has several things to fix, though.

3 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

Teams come out flat after a bye? They shouldn’t with good coaching. Just look at Andy Reid’s record after bye weeks. I don’t know Belichicks and Sean Payton’s but I’m assuming they are very good

Are you really gonna compare this Bills team to the Pats, Chiefs and Saints? They are on a different level QB wise, Talent wise and coaching wise. They could come out flat and you wouldn't know it because they're Top teams with top talent. When they barely win they get credited because that's what good teams do. When we do it, we suck.

5 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

Bottom line. Josh turns the ball over too much at the wrong times. He's capable, but not there yet.  Today was a harsh reality of this season.  

This season is a 5-2 record and we control our destiny for a wild card.  With games against Wash, Pitts, NYJ, Miami, Cleveland & Denver, 11-5 is very realistic.  We were a 6-10 projection, so I think losing your mind over a bad game against a good team is way over the top.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Reminds me of when Bills went into SD a few years ago with a 5-2 record and got picked apart.

Didn't Peterman start that game and threw 3ints in the 1st qtr...we didn't get picked apart Peterman gave them the game