Gameday Thread Eagles @Bills 2nd Half

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, dje85 said:

You guys are complaining about no bombs when a kicker has to kick towards the left sideline to hope to make a kick. Throwing deep passes and bombs would be idiotic. 

as for the play calling it’s been fine fumbles and the fact this weather plays into the eagles strength of run defense has made this game tight. Plenty of game left

I usually don’t like harping on play calling as execution is often to blame. Not today though. The conditions dictate certain things and so does field position in a tight game. Calling QB run in minus territory on 3rd and short is asking for trouble. A punt isn’t a terrible thing there with the wind at your back. Might have spotted the Eagles the game winning points there. Uphill climb now.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Coach Tuesday said:

For those who have been asking why not more Singletary, he’s been limping around all day.  He’s not healthy.

If that’s the case, then they are dumb for deactivating Yeldon. Guy brings something to a game like this with his receiving ability. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BuffaloRebound said:

How was the play Mrs Lincoln?

In these conditions, you have to play error free football.  That may very well cost the game.  

How often do you see error-free games in bad weather, from either team?

5 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Overcome the stupidity of your OC....Hey Brian, if you're going to call so many designed runs for your qb, you might want to teach him how to secure the ball in traffic. All we needed was 2 frickin yards. Call a hook to Beasley or Smoke. No Dabnuts goes to his favorite play. 17 run.

Or run it with Gore or throw it bad play call put out a 8 point swing and momentum

Edited by Bronxbomber21

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Yep. Allen needs to better handle the ball (he's much more secure with it on scrambles instead of designed runs) but he shouldn't be put in that situation at all. 

Also, just being aware that there is one side of your offensive line that is struggling today - Feliciano has had a few whifs and fights because he is frustrated... that happens when players are getting beat. We also have had a holding on Lee Smith I believe. I think we are struggling to open holes on that side, so call a designed run to that side.

OK... I will stop here because I am just going off, but look up from your damn playbook and watch what is happening on the field once and a while.

Better 2nd half team - Go Bills!!!!!

• Like (+1) 1