Gameday Thread Eagles @Bills 2nd Half

Chandler#81

Just now, JaCrispy said:

Well, we haven’t had a let down game all season so we were due...time to learn from this one...

A week after we came within one red zone conversion of seriously being in danger of losing to the Dolphins we have a “let down.”

Do you guys hear yourself?

3 minutes ago, IronyAbounds said:

Odd how the wind doesn't seem to affect Wentz much. 

He has a rocket arm. Walk It To Him Wentz cause his passes might as well be hand offs. Great nickname.

Just a really good quarterback actually haha I don't have the same praise for his opposing QB today yet

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P

1 minute ago, eanyills said:

No, they’re correct. Allen’s ball placement and anticipation has left a lot of yards on the field all year.

Its OK to admit the shortcomings of our players.

my bad, I guess Allen should have made better play calls and most importantly had more tackles, i mean 200+ rush yards by the Eagles what was Allen thinking not having more tackles

• Thank you (+1) 1

The team got exposed for what they are today.  If you didnt see it coming you didnt have your eyes open when they were hardly beating bad teams.   They will lose to the cowboys, ravens, patriots, browns and have to try and beat the Jets last week of the season for the 6th seed.  And it wasnt on the qb today.  They dont get pass rush from the dline and if their secondary doesnt play lights out they wont be in games.

1 minute ago, Binghamton Beast said:

We are getting an answer to a question a lot of us had.

The Bills probably aren’t going to win a game When our defense is off. Our offense is built to score 20 on a good day.

This entire game changed when Dabo L made that call.  Are oftens makes turnovers and our defense creates zero turnovers.