Gameday Thread Eagles @Bills 2nd Half

Chandler#81

18 minutes ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

This board is embarrassing.

Are you referencing the disappointment that is being displayed?  Well that would be because we've seen this script before. 

At home, off a bye against a team with a horrible secondary...this game couldn't have gone worse.

2 minutes ago, Billsatlastin2018 said:

WK1 @ Jets. WIN (1-0)

WK2 @ Giants WIN (2-0)

WK3 Bengals WIN (3-0)

WK4 Patriots LOSS (3-1)

WK5 @ Titans WIN (4-1)

WK6 BYE (4-1) 

WK7 Dolphins WIN (5-1)

WK8 Eagles LOSS (5-2)

Perfect so far! ?

and what did you predict for the season Swami?

Just now, billsfan89 said:

The roster is good enough to win 10 games but today they failed to learn their lessons from the previous week. Got to make a trade for a run stuffing DT and possibly a WR if available.

they have that 10M dollar Run Stuffing DT

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Bingo. 

It wasn't even debatable, unless you were a huge homer. People on here acted like if they willed it hard enough, they could wish the Bills into being a more complete team & serious contender. 

In reality, we've consistently shown that we struggle against the weakest of competition, our QB turns the ball over way too much, and when our defense isn't straight up overcompensating for the weak offense all game, we are lucky to eek out a win. That's not a recipe for long term success.

Do you feel better now?

1 minute ago, Johnnycage46 said:

This loss is on the D and coaching....not Allen 

This is a total team loss.

I do not like Daboll. I’ve been trying to give him the benefit of the new players but I can’t any longer. It has no identity and his play calling is so scattershot.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, familykwi said:

This and the false starts would be an area of coaching that does concern me.  Impresses as either careless, or undisciplined.

That is concerning but the team rarely makes those kinds of mistakes just an out of character game all around. 

1 minute ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Same can be said with the coaching staff...all three phases

True, but they won’t fire themselves. Need better players in many spots as we saw today. Game was in the balance after the ST takeaway and they failed miserably. 

2 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

***** Gunner and ***** everyone who says I'm wrong about Oliver. He's invisible and garbage a wasted pick.

And how many snaps did he play.  I don’t think he’s in there on third down  Can we ever send more than four players it’s just not working.