Gameday Thread Eagles @Bills 2nd Half

Chandler#81

Just now, Iverwig said:

Not blindly supporting Josh at all. Do I like him yes but he is a weak link to this teams chances this year. You are making stuff up because all those players were not open. In regards to Knox he is living off one play this year other than that he can’t catch a cold. 

Not making anything up it’s right there in front of 70,000 peoples faces. He misses open receivers every week

if anyone is making stuff up its you

Just now, Mrbojanglezs said:

Are you saying you have higher expectations for this team than a possible wildcard? 

No.  I am saying we have had great starts in the past and have failed when we come to a "test game". Just like today.

I have been a Bills fan since the 60's, some times it is just hard to see the same pattern being followed again and again.

• Like (+1) 1

Barkley! Imagine a world where we aren't married to a QB because of where he is drafted. A world where we know 5 and 1 was disingenuous. A place where having a good defense and easy schedule means employing a QB that is consistent and runs the offense. 

The JA freak-show offense does not work consistently! In spurts and spots, it can be electric. That is not the objective. He is careless and wild. That will not work. 

I’ve never seen such a fan base boo hoo as the Bills. Claims we the best fans but walks out the stadium with 5 mins left and all this talk that we got exposed. It’s a lose to a NFC opp. Half ya fans are more ***** than a cat. Bills fans are the biggest losers.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, njbuff said:

Hate to say it, but..........

Minshew looks at lot better than Allen does right now.

Here it comes, like it is on Allen... two false starts that put him in 2nd and 20. An o-line that cannot hold its blocks against a 3-4 man rush for more than the 2 seconds you need to get some of that back.

The play calling on offense, and o-line performance have really stunk up the field today.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

Yeah I'll just say Josh Allen needs more separation from his WRs than most QBs and the WRs certainly get less than most.. even if it's the first read it'd be nice to have WRs just be better than the CB lined opposite.

Helps out every QB.. and that's actually something a lot in the league can expect from their 1st read. Like this isn't some rare luxury to ask for - WRs earning more pay than the CB opposite.

John Brown is a great #2 wr  and he is the only guy that can separate

• Like (+1) 1

No overreaction. Bills defense is good but not elite. The offense can’t get it done if they need to score 30+ to win. They obviously need more weapons in the passing game. Lack of ground game is a concern too. Couldn’t score on the short field after big takeaway and it  was a wrap after that. 

1 minute ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Let’s trade 2 first round picks for a WR though lol

They better not trade anything for a WR, which is not the primary need right now.  DT and DE are both needed.