Gameday Thread Eagles @Bills 2nd Half

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, Niagara Dude said:

Can someone explain we took the ball first on day where the weather is garbage,  then Dabol makes a stupid 3rd down call that gifts Philly a TD.  Totally outcoached in first half

Answer: the coaching staff sucks.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, eanyills said:

I hate that saying, “we’re a second half team!”

What’s that supposed to mean? The team is unprepared for half the game? Our players can’t execute for half the game? Play calling is bad for half the game?

Good teams don’t rest their hat on playing a good half of football.

I don't like it myself, but that's what the Bills have been doing, and up to now, they'll have to rely on it again. DAMN DABOLL!!!!!!

Folks saying Allen should keep the handle - I get it, but that just is not a smart call deep in your own zone when you have Gore and Singletary who are paid to secure and run the ball. Also , Daboll has to consider the front that the Eagles are showing and the field conditions which are wet.

I am not the only person questioning all the designed QB runs. 

He preaches "smart football" to Allen and not putting the defense in a bad position - he needs to do some self-scouting on his play calling.

• Like (+1) 6

4 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

What’s the honest argument that Josh is a good QB?

I’m very open-minded, I have no agenda, I badly want for Josh to succeed. 

But I just don’t see it. 

There are very few Rodgers', Wilsons in the league. Right now I'd take him over all of the QBs that were drafted ahead of him.

Edited by RaoulDuke79
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, WideNine said:

Folks saying Allen should keep the handle - I get it, but that just is not a smart call deep in your own zone when you have Gore and Singletary who are paid to secure and run the ball. Also , Daboll has to consider the front that the Eagles are showing and the field conditions which are wet.

I am not the only person questioning all the designed QB runs. 

He preaches "smart football" to Allen and not putting the defense in a bad position - he needs to do some self-scouting on his play calling.

I have generally been pro-Daboll. But that was a shocking call..

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, HomeskillitMoorman said:

What’s the honest argument that Josh is a good QB?

I’m very open-minded, I have no agenda, I badly want for Josh to succeed. 

But I just don’t see it. 

He is 18 games into his career. His short to intermediate pass game is much improved. He is the best QB of his class. He makes plays.  He is getting better. 

• Like (+1) 2

You guys are complaining about no bombs when a kicker has to kick towards the left sideline to hope to make a kick. Throwing deep passes and bombs would be idiotic. 

as for the play calling it’s been fine fumbles and the fact this weather plays into the eagles strength of run defense has made this game tight. Plenty of game left