If our offense doesn’t do something I don’t think our defense will be good enough to carry us

Sunshower ???? Gloom vender is more like it, Think positive!

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

18 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Come on.  The weather will impact the passing game. 

a win is a win is a win.  

Frankly I don’t care how 

...could be a game where Allen's extensive work on his short game becomes a dividend....2 TE sets with Knox & Sweeney working the seam......Singeltary out of the backfield......some nice misdirection plays.....no Daboll cutesy but mix things up......and don't forget "Frank The Tank"......

4 minutes ago, DBilz2500 said:

Wow great take right there 

..huh?....mine say it is correct..............

image.png.8f75f39847ca6a69b3c13e49a0ff5702.png

6 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...could be a game where Allen's extensive work on his short game becomes a dividend....2 TE sets with Knox & Sweeney working the seam......Singeltary out of the backfield......some nice misdirection plays.....no Daboll cutesy but mix things up......and don't forget "Frank The Tank"......

..huh?....mine say it is correct..............

image.png.8f75f39847ca6a69b3c13e49a0ff5702.png

He plays best when he gets the ball out quickly and looks at 2-3 underneath targets. Let’s hope that he can do that well and gets support from the line and running game today.

I’m more worried about Sanders+ 2 TE sets than anything. Milano and Tre are the two most irreplaceable players on the D, from my perspective. 

• Like (+1) 2

I don't think the OP's point was perfectly constructed or explained, but I believe there is some merit. This is going to be a challenge for our defense; complex looks, a QB who thrives when given time, greatest pass assets deep middle where the cover 2 can be be exposed. I'm personally happy about the wind! I think that favors Buffalo to an extent.

The point the OP was trying to make( I believe) is this may be the game where the offense can't get by scoring 17 points. If the defense falters, they're gonna need to play better than they have thus far in 2019. As bad/banged up as that Eagles defense has been, they're still well coached and do have some talent. This ain't Miami. Challenge/opportunity. 

Nevertheless, I hope this game is 38-0 Bills at the half; I'm just not particularly enthused about the matchup. Pessimism is the way to go; you're never disappointed!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

OP isn't wrong.  This is a matchup that cries out for using our passing game to attack the Eagles's secondary.  If the weather were normal, I would view it as a good test for our offense.  With the weather the way it actually is, I feel pretty pessimistic about this one.  Hope to be wrong of course.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ny33 said:

He plays best when he gets the ball out quickly and looks at 2-3 underneath targets. Let’s hope that he can do that well and gets support from the line and running game today.

I’m more worried about Sanders+ 2 TE sets than anything. Milano and Tre are the two most irreplaceable players on the D, from my perspective. 

...yup...agree..maybe Allen's extensive short game work pays dividends today.......and it looks like Milano is active.......Tre., Poyer & Micah need to come up big......

You can’t ask the defense to hold teams under 20 points every week.  This league just isn’t designed for that.  The offense will need to start scoring some more points eventually if they want to beat good teams.  Today is a good day to start.  Phillys record isn’t great but they have some very talented players on that team.  

Edited by CaptnCoke11
  • Like (+1) 1