Bills vs Eagles Pregame thread

YoloinOhio

20 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

30 MPH winds. Makes no sense to make Foster active. McKenzie is better with end arounds. 

Also why Perry over Yeldon? Again they will need short passing game and screen plays. 

Because the wind will slow down Allen's deep ball just enough to connect on them!

• Haha (+1) 1

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Just now, Iron Maiden said:

For the 1st time in a long time, I have no idea about today's game....expecting a close win but nothing would surprise me....It's a hard game to predict...

I feel the same.  This game could go either way.  Hopefully our way!

so what trolls will climb out from under their rock today?

a win = the "they shouldn't of won because of this or that" troll?

a loss = the "I knew this team was not what their record said they were/are. they should be 1-6 dammit" troll?

either way, get your popcorn ready.  they will commence during (GDT) and after the game. ☠️

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Augie said:

Nice interview by Josh on the pregame show. Hard not to LOVE that guy! 

...humble, mindful, respectful, all about WE versus ME......tremendous work ehtic to improve.......active in the community, etc....yup we got the RIGHT one PERIOD..........

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

so what trolls will climb out from under their rock today?

a win = the "they shouldn't of won because of this or that" troll?

a loss = the "I knew this team was not what their record said they were/are. they should be 1-6 dammit" troll?

either way, get your popcorn ready.  they will commence during (GDT) and after the game. ☠️

Why even bring it up?   You’re just lighting the fire

I love watching games in the elements....when it's other teams or a team we are playing against that is better than we are.

On a dry surface with no weather factor, I believe the Bills are the better team.

I hope no flukey plays happen because of the weather.....unless they benefit us! ?

Edited by Binghamton Beast