Bill's Uni's Rank Top 5 In the League !!

T master

8 hours ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Is this really necessary?  Some people...

Is this?

As unbiased as I can possibly be, we have the best unis in the NFL. -Disclaimer: Color Rush SUCK! Love the standing red Buffalo too.

Raiders are classic. Only the under 20 crowd would think otherwise.

8 hours ago, Augie said:

I’m not big into uni’s, but I love ours.....as long as it’s NOT all red or all blue. What are they thinking? 

You like naked football players??

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

I think it is fair to say the Bills uniforms are extremely popular among Bills fans.  Everyone seems to love them.

I have never seen it that way.  I think the uniforms are OK and nothing bad, but I have never looked at the team and thought they were gorgeous uniforms or the best in the league.  

This linked article has the sort of throw-back Chargers uniforms, Raiders, and Saints uniforms ranked ahead of us, and I would agree with all of that.  I also really like Tampa, San Fran, Seattle and many others. 

There are many more interesting college uniforms than NFL uniforms these days, both in terms of flashy modern, and simple old-school retro.

Fair do's. Your probably in the minority with the Tampa unis though - too cartoony for me!!

11 hours ago, jimmy10 said:

I love our current unis. The white helmets with blue and red logo really pop on television, very crisp. 

Agree.l. and i hope they stay that way! .. other than if they adopted the throwbacks .. which i would say could be considered thee best uni! (ever)

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

As unbiased as I can possibly be, we have the best unis in the NFL. -Disclaimer: Color Rush SUCK! Love the standing red Buffalo too.

Raiders are classic. Only the under 20 crowd would think otherwise.

Agreed on both bolded statements.  I can't stand the color rush (either the all red or today's all blue).  I think the blues on white look is super clean and really pops.  The all whites are nice too.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Enjoy having you kiss my grits? Yeah, you’re one confusing poster..

Your literally the first person I've heard use that phrase it 20 years.

Please show me all my confusing posts wise one. I talk bills 99% like everybody else

And wise crack 1%. .. take your vandetta elsewhere you obviously woke up on the wrong side of your cot

Edited by Buffalo716