Bill's Uni's Rank Top 5 In the League !!

T master

A lot of Bills mafia mis the old red helmets & a lot of us love the throw back uni's with the standing Buffalo on the helmet & when they went back to the white helmet which is kind of a throw back there was a bit of back lash about hat even, but as i polled around i found this !

https://newarena.com/nfl/nfl-uniforms-ranked-worst-to-best/30/?amxt=azdt_919_ob_signal

In the article they rank all 32 teams uni's & although i do not agree with quite a few of their choices especially some that are ranked at he bottom of this write up i do agree that our Bills uni's are where they should be in the top 5 !

Go ahead check it out & see what you think i don't believe the #1 choice should be where it is & most of the top ranked uni's are old school which i tend to agree with, sometimes you just can't beat the classics no matter how hard you try ! But the #32 uni is right where it belongs IMHO !

Well check it out & let's see just what you a ll think, i believe the writer of this is off in his evaluation of where these uni's are but lets see what the Bills Mafia thinks !! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This has been a consistent national opinion since they went to the current (almost throwback) uniforms.  They are gorgeous. 

I don't know what to say anymore to the folks who miss the hideous Joe Ferguson inspired red helmets except, please do not pursue a job in the arts or any other field that requires the use of functioning eyes.

Don't understand the Raiders love - uniform colors are fine but the logo is idiotic.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, BobChalmers said:

This has been a consistent national opinion since they went to the current (almost throwback) uniforms.  They are gorgeous. 

I don't know what to say anymore to the folks who miss the hideous Joe Ferguson inspired red helmets except, please do not pursue a job in the arts or any other field that requires the use of functioning eyes.

Don't understand the Raiders love - uniform colors are fine but the logo is idiotic.

Agree on the Bills uniforms. However,  I love the Raiders unis too, and the logo is an absolute classic. 

• Like (+1) 4

18 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Oh we’re definitely winning tomorrow now 

Actually, because of those uniforms, yes we are going to win tomorrow. When you look good, you feel good. When you feel good, you play with confidence. When you have confidence you kick arse. The Bills will strut out an easy victory over those ugly uniformed birds. Do not be surprised if the Bills take some team selfies in the end zone after their several TD’s, to show off their debonaire  #4 ranked sizzling hot duds.

• Like (+1) 1

I wish we were able to use the red helmets once or twice a year.  Such a dumb rule.  If college can figure it out, why can't the NFL?

I played some Madden wearing all blues with the red helmets, it looked fantastic.

Edited by Mark80
  • Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 hours ago, BobChalmers said:

Really? Standing red buffalo on a white helmet is one of the most iconic uniforms in football

It's your opinion but 95% of the fan base thinks they are absolutely classic and classy

:Edit sorry see you meant actually red helmets I didn't read it correctly:

Edited by Buffalo716

39 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Really? Standing red buffalo on a white helmet is one of the most iconic uniforms in football

It's your opinion but 95% of the fan base thinks they are absolutely classic and classy

The OP was referring to the “red helmets” that came about in the Ferguson era, not the white helmet / standing buffalo version you mention. 

• Like (+1) 1

I think it is fair to say the Bills uniforms are extremely popular among Bills fans.  Everyone seems to love them.

I have never seen it that way.  I think the uniforms are OK and nothing bad, but I have never looked at the team and thought they were gorgeous uniforms or the best in the league.  

This linked article has the sort of throw-back Chargers uniforms, Raiders, and Saints uniforms ranked ahead of us, and I would agree with all of that.  I also really like Tampa, San Fran, Seattle and many others. 

There are many more interesting college uniforms than NFL uniforms these days, both in terms of flashy modern, and simple old-school retro.

11 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

The OP was referring to the “red helmets” that came about in the Ferguson era, not the white helmet / standing buffalo version you mention. 

I only saw red and assumed he meant standing buffalo so I apologise, I just skimmed it

Kelly rocked red helmets too

Edited by Buffalo716

3 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

This linked article has the sort of throw-back Chargers uniforms, Raiders, and Saints uniforms ranked ahead of us, and I would agree with all of that.  I also really like Tampa, San Fran, Seattle and many others. 

You lost all credibility. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1