Josh Allen fined for throwing ball into stands

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, freddyjj said:

I want to note for the "can't complete the long bomb" crowd that this throw was completed.  To a Bills Fan to boot!

But to those in the 'bad accuracy' crowd, he was aiming to throw it out of the stadium.......

Just now, fansince88 said:

LOL!!! I was wondering the same thing. Was it so much per row? Itemized for distance? Was it because he is #17? 

Do they base it on a percentage of salary?

• Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

But to those in the 'bad accuracy' crowd, he was aiming to throw it out of the stadium.......

Do they base it on a percentage of salary?

No he wasn't.  He actually pulled back and said he threw it to the crowd that was cheering the best.

I think the fine for throwing it out of the stadium is 10k. He said he asked around.

Edited by fansince88
  • Haha (+1) 1

Surprised the NFL didn't send in security to retrieve that ball.

Also, let me get this straight ... JA was fined over 7K for throwing a ball into the stands yet the patriot player who hit him in the face with the crown of his helmet was fined $0, NADA, NOTHING.

Seems about right for the Goodell run NFL.

• Like (+1) 11
  • Awesome! (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 7

Go fund me ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

That's a bit much & just a tad on the ridiculous side but hey it's the NFL as stated in a earlier reply the "No Fun League" !! 

I just wish that he would have done it last year when Kyle was still on the team because Kyle actually called him on it & Josh apparently afraid of the repercussions didn't do it so Kyle ragged on him for it !! 

28 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

It's a great league, Josh.  Someone trying to take your head off is not fineable, but tossing a ball into the stands costs you $$

He knew it was going to happen, you could tell in his presser.

3 minutes ago, Steve Billieve said:

When he did it I was surprised he wasn't flagged.

For what?

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

It's a great league, Josh.  Someone trying to take your head off is not fineable, but tossing a ball into the stands costs you $$

He knew it was going to happen, you could tell in his presser.

For what?

Technically, is that delay of game?  (Even though each team provides its own football and Miami was about to get the ball.)

Jut asking.  A real question.