How old is too old to get in a fight?

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

hope it doesn't happen, good luck if it does....

The scary part is just about everyone (including myself) carries a concealed firearm in Vermont.  I carry mine just about everywhere except for work.  If a drunk dude is willing to grope my wife, he likely is dumb and drunk enough to shoot us both in the face too.

???

2 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

The scary part is just about everyone (including myself) carries a concealed firearm in Vermont.  I carry mine just about everywhere except for work.  If a drunk dude is willing to grope my wife, he likely is dumb and drunk enough to shoot us both in the face too.

???

don't worry too much about it, unless men can't help themselves around you and your SO

4 minutes ago, row_33 said:

don't worry too much about it, unless men can't help themselves around you and your SO

Not worried, and I’ve never had a problem with men disrespecting my wife.  I’m not much of a “tough guy” or a fighter, but I’m a fairly large man which I think is a deterrent.

My friend’s story just got me thinking...that’s all.

• Like (+1) 1

I've seen guys in their 70's throwing punches in my local.  It happened once in the 36 years I've been drinking there.  There's no age limit on fighting, if someone pushes the right combo of buttons age doesn't come into it.

35 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I believe I would have to act if my wife got randomly groped by some drunken weirdo.  I think I would respond verbally at first, try to make the guy take the first swing, and then do my best to defend my wife’s honor.  I couldn’t live with myself otherwise.  Just standing there like an idiot why some jack-off does possibly the worst thing he can do to my wife?  Yeah, no.  Whether or not I get my ass handed to me is irrelevant.  Mr. Gropey is going to get everything I got.

If the police happen to be right there, I would certainly seek their assistance instead.  But that would be unlikely.

Honking on a boob that doesn’t “belong to you” is a cardinal offense, IMO.

Squeezing her boob is not the worst thing that could happen to your wife.  Who knows she might even enjoy it.  

Edited by Gordio

25 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Not worried, and I’ve never had a problem with men disrespecting my wife.  I’m not much of a “tough guy” or a fighter, but I’m a fairly large man which I think is a deterrent.

My friend’s story just got me thinking...that’s all.

congrats on the spark in your heart and mind still being there!!!

37 minutes ago, Gordio said:

Squeezing her boob is not the worst thing that could happen to your wife.  Who knows she might even enjoy it.  

"They're not handles."

"Yes, they are."

"No, they're not!"

"You sure?  I think we need experimental verification on this one."

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Gordio said:

Yeah I have squeezed one or two in my day.

You’re quite the romantic!  ?

My buddy’s sister in law got a boob job that she was VERY proud of. With his wife in the next room, the SIL sticks her chest out and asks him “do you want to feel them?” Ummmm, he had the sense to know that it might not end well! That’s got to be a trap! 

But he was tempted......

Edited by Augie

8 minutes ago, Augie said:

You’re quite the romantic!  ?

My buddy’s sister in law got a boob job that she was VERY proud of. With his wife in the next room, the SIL sticks her chest out and asks him “do you want to feel them?” Ummmm, he had the sense to know that it might not end well! That’s got to be a trap! 

But he was tempted......

Reminds me of those old maury povich shows, where he would have the hisband in the green room and tempt him with some hot chick throwing themself at him.  Great entertainment 

Edited by May Day 10